There are 221 users in the forums

How did you react when you saw that Bowman had made the interception?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Like everyone in the stadium.. Went absolutely nuts. Just started jumping up and down yelling Yes Yes Yes and high fiving everyone.
Originally posted by SFsFinest:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
did anyone post this vid yet?? FKN AWESOME!!! Especially everyone's reaction in the crowd and sidelines. Only wish it was in a bit slower motion.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Bowman-Seals-Candlesticks-Legacy/670bb5b3-ec42-49aa-898f-ee60a90d80ec

I almost cried watching this

This. The music fits perfectly to what only can be described as a miracle play to close out Candlestick. If we win the SB, this play may be 1a and 1b with The Catch.

is there any magicians who could make like a pop-up video of everyone in the backgrounds name as he runs by?

and a follow up: anyone know who the cute blonde wearing a gold jacket is at 1:10?
[ Edited by GreenReaperTT on Dec 25, 2013 at 10:27 PM ]
H41L5ANTA

me:

LETS GO!

LETS GO!

LETS.
f**kIN.
GO!

s**t just reminded me when we were in HS together and he always beasted out in practice and in games @ Suitland
always happy for all the local guys on the team from my area...

Ahmad
VD
Varro
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Screamed my lungs out yelling, "yeah yeah yeah!!!"

This.

That.
I took a nap.
I won $600 on that play in my fantasy title game....so obviously I was going nuts!!!!!! It was a win for the ages in fantasy and reality!
Jumped off the couch and screamed F yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Then mixed my 6th 7th or was it 8th JD and coke !

Just cracked open a new beer after the Falcons got that onside kick. With beer at hand and drunk as hell I spiked the beer on the ground when I saw N.Bowman make a break for the 6
I was at a sports bar with 4 other Niners buddies in Washington surrounded by some off the wall Seahawks fans. They went bonkers after the onside kick, rubbing it in our face and that sort of thing. To be honest I kinda/sorta felt the game was over, best case scenario was we could maybe hold the Falcons to 3. When I saw the pick, I stood up and started yelling, "GO,GO,GO Bowman, GO GO GOOOO". We all started hopping around and hugging like idiots, followed by, "No flags, right? Anyone see any flags??" Lol, it was so awesome, Seahawks fans had nothing to say :)
[ Edited by mattster03 on Dec 26, 2013 at 5:47 PM ]
I can tell you this: Pants were shat on this day.

I'm a bit of an emotional guy on game day...
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Then the usher asked you to sit down of course
Share 49ersWebzone