LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 147 users in the forums

How did you react when you saw that Bowman had made the interception?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Was in Wing Stop picking up some food... started doing jumping jacks... idk wtf got into me but I was excited.

You went to Wingstop during the last drive?!?

I get images of Dick Vermeil screaming "you wanna come out of the game with 13 seconds to go?" at Super Bowl 34.

Bandwagon fans at wingstop...probably didn't even know the game was on
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
srs tho, who is this fkn hater in the grey hoodie? dude was the only non falcon/fan in the entire stadium not jumping up and down.

He's making the play happen. It's his juju/mojo/magic whatever. He needs to concentrate and stay focused.

I have no clue who it is, but i cant way for this to get photoshopped.
I got pretty mad and cursed the day I was born.

Merry Christmas, everyone!
Crazy way to end the stick. I can't imagine a better xmas gift than pulling a 90 yard double deflection pick six out of our butthole with 60 seconds left to get in the dance. No way. Great play. Great blitz by reid. great hustle by Bowman. That's what we are about. My reaction was just like chazb. Couldn't really fathom it then just said yeah the dice finally rolled our way for a change.
did anyone post this vid yet?? FKN AWESOME!!! Especially everyone's reaction in the crowd and sidelines. Only wish it was in a bit slower motion.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Bowman-Seals-Candlesticks-Legacy/670bb5b3-ec42-49aa-898f-ee60a90d80ec

First thing I did was wake up and watch this. Such a rad Christmas present.
did anyone post this vid yet?? FKN AWESOME!!! Especially everyone's reaction in the crowd and sidelines. Only wish it was in a bit slower motion.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Bowman-Seals-Candlesticks-Legacy/670bb5b3-ec42-49aa-898f-ee60a90d80ec

I almost cried watching this
went HAM in Bdubs and almost lost my beer
First I was like f**k yeah!!!! Then, I pointed to the sky and thanked the lord because earlier when the whole onside kick happened I looked up and said really?!!!!
We'll we are past our trap game. Clearly a trap. We won. Again Ryan Gonzales Jackson and White are championship all pros. The way they chipped us in the front seven may require blitzing and changes in the pressure schemes. Fangio was a bit slow adjusting.
[ Edited by LBSI9ers on Dec 25, 2013 at 11:24 AM ]
Originally posted by HERN:
srs tho, who is this fkn hater in the grey hoodie? dude was the only non falcon/fan in the entire stadium not jumping up and down.

He's making the play happen. It's his juju/mojo/magic whatever. He needs to concentrate and stay focused.

Not impressed

Jumped the highest I've jumped in 10 years!
up 27-17 I retreated from the living room to the bedroom to lay down & watch it play out. After the onside recovery I sit up, the falcons then proceed to move the ball the only thing that kept me from flipping out was being in shock. Then I see what appears to be another first down until Brock popped that sucker out, once bowman secured the pick i break silence & start chanting go,go, GOO after he scores I pause(to confirm no flag) then erupt yaaaa hell yaaaa F*** yaaaa yewwwww
Originally posted by YungAce:

I almost cried watching this

This. The music fits perfectly to what only can be described as a miracle play to close out Candlestick. If we win the SB, this play may be 1a and 1b with The Catch.
I pulled down my pants and started running showing my bare ass yelling heiney heiney as bowman was running! Everyone thought it was great although I was a little embarrassed.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by HERN:

Not impressed

hahahahahahahahahaha. you made a funny
Share 49ersWebzone