LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

How did you react when you saw that Bowman had made the interception?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Esco:
Hate to ruin the fun but that wasn't Maiocco
Matt before the game with Dwight Clark

Now look at that video again. The guy is wearing a white shirt.
Yeah that's not him. I think MM was in the press box.
[ Edited by SFrush on Dec 24, 2013 at 11:57 PM ]
I felt total elation. I had no doubt that the Falcons were going to score a touchdown and win the game. They Niner's had not stopped them in some time. Went from low to high in a blink of an eye. Reminded me of both Catch 1 and Catch 2.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Was in Wing Stop picking up some food... started doing jumping jacks... idk wtf got into me but I was excited.

You went to Wingstop during the last drive?!?
Here was my reaction to the interception at the game http://youtu.be/GyJf-4nR0a0
Thanks for the memories candlestick -- I'm crossing my fingers I will sit in my seats one last time
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I was in shock, I thought for sure we were going to have to win a game in Arizona.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
well, before that play, I was down and out. Our D wasn't going to be able to keep the falcons out of the endzone. I thought it was over. so, as the play progressed, my emotions/reactions were this.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
did anyone post this vid yet?? FKN AWESOME!!! Especially everyone's reaction in the crowd and sidelines. Only wish it was in a bit slower motion.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Bowman-Seals-Candlesticks-Legacy/670bb5b3-ec42-49aa-898f-ee60a90d80ec
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
srs tho, who is this fkn hater in the grey hoodie? dude was the only non falcon/fan in the entire stadium not jumping up and down.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
srs tho, who is this fkn hater in the grey hoodie? dude was the only non falcon/fan in the entire stadium not jumping up and down.

He's making the play happen. It's his juju/mojo/magic whatever. He needs to concentrate and stay focused.
I think that's Nick Moody lol
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I think that's Nick Moody lol

Okoye's reaction was great too.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Was in Wing Stop picking up some food... started doing jumping jacks... idk wtf got into me but I was excited.

You went to Wingstop during the last drive?!?

I get images of Dick Vermeil screaming "you wanna come out of the game with 13 seconds to go?" at Super Bowl 34.
Had the 49ers Defense in fantasy; sealed the championship for me with Bowman's Pick-6!
Share 49ersWebzone