There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How did you react when you saw that Bowman had made the interception?

Originally posted by NeonNiner:

I'm sure Harry Douglas' brother Toney laughed the whole way
Once the Falcons got the ball back after the on side kick, there was little time left on the clock, and the scores were close. Therefore, I got scared that the falcons would tie or win the game. However, I felt so relieved when Bowman intercepted the ball and helped the 49ers clench a playoff birth.
[ Edited by Christian_Cat on Dec 24, 2013 at 11:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Esco:
Hate to ruin the fun but that wasn't Maiocco
Matt before the game with Dwight Clark

Now look at that video again. The guy is wearing a white shirt.
Yeah that's not him. I think MM was in the press box.
[ Edited by SFrush on Dec 24, 2013 at 11:57 PM ]
I felt total elation. I had no doubt that the Falcons were going to score a touchdown and win the game. They Niner's had not stopped them in some time. Went from low to high in a blink of an eye. Reminded me of both Catch 1 and Catch 2.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Was in Wing Stop picking up some food... started doing jumping jacks... idk wtf got into me but I was excited.

You went to Wingstop during the last drive?!?
Here was my reaction to the interception at the game http://youtu.be/GyJf-4nR0a0
Thanks for the memories candlestick -- I'm crossing my fingers I will sit in my seats one last time
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I was in shock, I thought for sure we were going to have to win a game in Arizona.
well, before that play, I was down and out. Our D wasn't going to be able to keep the falcons out of the endzone. I thought it was over. so, as the play progressed, my emotions/reactions were this.

did anyone post this vid yet?? FKN AWESOME!!! Especially everyone's reaction in the crowd and sidelines. Only wish it was in a bit slower motion.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Bowman-Seals-Candlesticks-Legacy/670bb5b3-ec42-49aa-898f-ee60a90d80ec
srs tho, who is this fkn hater in the grey hoodie? dude was the only non falcon/fan in the entire stadium not jumping up and down.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
srs tho, who is this fkn hater in the grey hoodie? dude was the only non falcon/fan in the entire stadium not jumping up and down.

He's making the play happen. It's his juju/mojo/magic whatever. He needs to concentrate and stay focused.
I think that's Nick Moody lol
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I think that's Nick Moody lol

Okoye's reaction was great too.