LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

How did you react when you saw that Bowman had made the interception?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by HERN:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
anyone else think that Maiocco jumping up and down like a fan is kind of pathetic? he's a reporter, their job is to be impartial..clearly he's a fan of the team which isn't very good journalistic integrity

Hes the 49ers main beat writer. He travels with the team pretty much everywhere. How can you be impartial? Asking someone whos gotten very close to this team to be stoic during an electric moment is incredibly unrealistic.

Maiocco is the the perfect example of how everyone here reacted when Bowman got the interception.

Does anyone have pics of this?
I jumped up went "yeah baby!" and pumped my fist.
When I saw the Niners in "jailhouse" and the corners in press, I knew Ryan was going to have only one step to get rid of the pill. oddly enough, 53 looked more like he was in "spy" position and not blitzing. So, ball comes out, Brock is in a battle with wr for the ball and 53,miraculously,comes around and is in PERFECT position to pick it! Once he had the ball in his hands, I told my wife and my son, "that's NoVarro and ain't NOBODY going to catch him!". I forgot he's a linebacker and you could see him start to seize up around the 30! But 52 and them made sure nobody was going to catch him. Niners win on an 89yd int return! And, if you remember, the Niners drove 89 yards to beat the cowhos in '82!
Originally posted by NinerTy:
When I saw the Niners in "jailhouse" and the corners in press, I knew Ryan was going to have only one step to get rid of the pill. oddly enough, 53 looked more like he was in "spy" position and not blitzing. So, ball comes out, Brock is in a battle with wr for the ball and 53,miraculously,comes around and is in PERFECT position to pick it! Once he had the ball in his hands, I told my wife and my son, "that's NoVarro and ain't NOBODY going to catch him!". I forgot he's a linebacker and you could see him start to seize up around the 30! But 52 and them made sure nobody was going to catch him. Niners win on an 89yd int return! And, if you remember, the Niners drove 89 yards to beat the cowhos in '82!

Yeah baby! That's what you get Falcons for trying to recreate the Dwight Clark catch with Tony G. Karma in yo face!
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Dec 24, 2013 at 7:00 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerTy:

Bowman was blitzing, got stonewalled by the center and decided to follow the ball instead.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
jumping for joy in a puddle of *iss
The Stick went crazy, everyone was bearhugging the complete strangers around them. AWESOME.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Where is Maiocco jumping up and down? I didn't see him.

It is on that awesome video on 49ers.com with Journey playing Lights.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Where is Maiocco jumping up and down? I didn't see him.

It is on that awesome video on 49ers.com with Journey playing Lights.

Hate to ruin the fun but that wasn't Maiocco
Matt before the game with Dwight Clark

Now look at that video again. The guy is wearing a white shirt.
I did see Mike Silver standing next to Kap on the sideline during the play, but it wasn't him either...

The blonde chick near Kap in the gold satin old skool Niner jacket was cute too
Was in Wing Stop picking up some food... started doing jumping jacks... idk wtf got into me but I was excited.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

I'm sure Harry Douglas' brother Toney laughed the whole way
Once the Falcons got the ball back after the on side kick, there was little time left on the clock, and the scores were close. Therefore, I got scared that the falcons would tie or win the game. However, I felt so relieved when Bowman intercepted the ball and helped the 49ers clench a playoff birth.
[ Edited by Christian_Cat on Dec 24, 2013 at 11:46 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone