There are 180 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which 49ers player(s) have disappointed you / let you down the most?

Originally posted by JamesGatz83:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Such a positive, heart-warming thread.

Yep, the day after we win in incredible fashion and clinch a playoff spot no less.

This forum is full of a bunch of spoiled, chicken-little whiners.

Honestly, this thread isn't that bad. No one really is really calling for anyone's head or saying that this player or that player should be cut. More so, the expectation was ____ and they didn't live up to it. Nothing negative about it.
CK7. I thought he would be far more advanced then the one read then panic. I know its only year 3 and only year 1 1/2 starting but I wish he saw the field and read defenses a little better farther along then he has to date. On defense its Willis, this guy Willis is great as a run defender and blitzer but he's a huge liability as a coverage LB trying to cover TEs. and as far as coaching, its Roman by a MILE.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Greg Roman.

I'm not disappointed by him because my expectations for him were already low
Rogers + 1, dude consistently gets smoked
Lamike- I really thought he would make a big impact as a PR, I also figured he would step into a bigger role in the offense.

Vance- had high hopes when we drafted him. He still has time to improve but I thought he would be a passing threat for us but it just hasn't panned out.

Kap- I'm a huge kap fan and he has my full support as the niner qb but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed with his play this year. I genuinely thought he'd continue what he was doing last season with zero drop off. Didn't quite turn out that way but I will say I'm pleased with his current trajectory, he'll get back to lighting up scoreboards soon enough.
Originally posted by E-49er:
I'm not disappointed by him because my expectations for him were already low

My expectations of all the coaches was high. Now concerned about both sides of the ball bing too conservative. Not scoring simply keeps the opposition in the game and interested because they believe they have a chance.
[ Edited by carlgo on Dec 24, 2013 at 3:33 PM ]
Iupati
aldon sucks
alex smith

dude was always terrible and cant even beat the colts
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:

Yep, the day after we win in incredible fashion and clinch a playoff spot no less.

This forum is full of a bunch of spoiled, chicken-little whiners.

Meanwhile, you're whining about this discussion. Ironic.

Some of you people seem to think our discussions on the Internet have some sort of impact on the team. We can trash talk every player on the team and it will make no difference whatsoever. None. Not a shred.

Every single team has disappointments. Refusing to acknowledge them will not help the team in any way.
Originally posted by xtm059:
alex smith

dude was always terrible and cant even beat the colts

He was supposed to win 8 games then lose 8 games but he couldn't even do that for us... Selfish son of a b***h.
Originally posted by E-49er:
Vance Mcdonald disappointed me. I expected him to be halfway descent but he is just bad right now. I was also disappointed that Tank could not make it on the field this year. I really wanted to see what he could do. Aldon also has disappointed me but it more has to do with the last DUI and going to Rehab than his on the field performance.

Aldon played uninspired ball last night. He does that.
Aldon constantly looked tired and beat down ... Also he doesn't have that fire he once had
Kaepernick

Its not that he's played bad, but he's not nearly as good as I thought he would be this year. Going into the season I was convinced he was an elite quarterback. At the moment, I'm not even sure he's worthy of an extension. I certainly wouldn't give him top 5 money.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:

yup

it wouldnt be christmas is we didn't judge others for not living up to our expectations of them.