There are 206 users in the forums

FANGIO COMES THROUGH IN THE CLUTCH!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

JAIL BREAK BABY!!!!!!!
he calls a real defense we win

got dammit we did no debbie downers either

this is what championship ball is about
Man, we escaped that one. Good defensive gamble call, because we had no answer for Roddy White today. It was the Ryan White show in the 4th quarter. We have to credit T. Brock for the pick six. Good job Navarro!
Im tired of the complete stubbornness of this coaching staff. you can not get consistent pressure on the QB rushing just 4, especially in a 3-4, not in the modern NFL. In the NFCCG this dude waited until the game was on the line to A-gap blitz and SURPRISE SURPRISE, matt ryan fumbles the snap and we win. Tonight its the same story, we wait until the game is on the line to be aggresive. this staff never learns, THIS IS NOT f**kING STANFORD, PLEASE LEARN HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL IN THE 21ST CENTURY, ENOUGH WITH THE JUMBO HORSEs**t, JUMBO PLAY ACTION, INSIDE HANDOFFS TO WIDEOUTS, LINING FULLBACKS OUT WIDE

WTF IS WRONG WITH THESES DUDES?? we gashed the absolut s**t outta the atl d on the ground and yet we didnt commit to the run until the 4th?
That was ALL Brock (and Bowman)...Brock actually read the play and aggressively attacked it vs. standing back all game long like the rest of our DB's. Entire secondary got ABUSED with clean free releases. Pathetic. If pressure isn't getting there PLAY PHYSICAL AND TIGHT!
That was sweet!
Originally posted by ninerhippy:
Im tired of the complete stubbornness of this coaching staff. you can not get consistent pressure on the QB rushing just 4, especially in a 3-4, not in the modern NFL. In the NFCCG this dude waited until the game was on the line to A-gap blitz and SURPRISE SURPRISE, matt ryan fumbles the snap and we win. Tonight its the same story, we wait until the game is on the line to be aggresive. this staff never learns, THIS IS NOT f**kING STANFORD, PLEASE LEARN HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL IN THE 21ST CENTURY, ENOUGH WITH THE JUMBO HORSEs**t, JUMBO PLAY ACTION, INSIDE HANDOFFS TO WIDEOUTS, LINING FULLBACKS OUT WIDE

WTF IS WRONG WITH THESES DUDES?? we gashed the absolut s**t outta the atl d on the ground and yet we didnt commit to the run until the 4th?

Broken reacord on so many levels but thank God it's over...we're in!
Originally posted by NCommand:
That was ALL Brock (and Bowman)...Brock actually read the play and aggressively attacked it vs. standing back all game long like the rest of our DB's. Entire secondary got ABUSED with clean free releases. Pathetic. If pressure isn't getting there PLAY PHYSICAL AND TIGHT!

You said it. This was not a clean game by us tonight. Glad that we won, but disappointed on the overall performance. We will be one and done if we pull the same garbage in the playoffs.
You guys should write a letter to Vic.

I did, and I feel so much better.
Ryan had all day to throw.

• Liono
That was pure Candlestick Magic! Wow! It wouldn't have even been realistic fiction.

I also wonder about our game plan here. Matt Ryan is very good, but come on, how hard is it to stop Roddy freaking White? The Falcons have no run game and a s**t offensive line, and Ryan throws for 350 and has only 9 incomplete passes the entire game. Meanwhile, Kap can't even crack 200 against a bunch of rookies, with a MUCH better recieving corp.
The OP means Bowman comes through in the clutch. He typed fangio by mistake.

So, the problem is the adjustments. We had a good defensive game plan for the first 35 minutes. Then, when we started to lose it, it took 15 plays before we realized we needed to bring 5 consistently.

Why?
After the onside kick, I told my kids to cancel Christmas...LOL..
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Liono:
That was pure Candlestick Magic! Wow! It wouldn't have even been realistic fiction.

I also wonder about our game plan here. Matt Ryan is very good, but come on, how hard is it to stop Roddy freaking White? The Falcons have no run game and a s**t offensive line, and Ryan throws for 350 and has only 9 incomplete passes the entire game. Meanwhile, Kap can't even crack 200 against a bunch of rookies, with a MUCH better recieving corp.

Ask the Hawks how hard it is to stop Ryan and those catchers.

He took us to the wire last year as well.
Share 49ersWebzone