LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Which would be worse:

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which would be worse:

I've been thinking about this for a couple weeks now. It goes back to the "i'd rather have had them lose the NFC game than the playoffs" some fans went thru. and before you take great pains to explain to me all the playoff scenarios, i GET that it likely wont happen this way, its just a personality question.

(Personally i think the seahags are overrated and wont go far in the playoffs)
I'd rather make it to the SB & lose than to not make it at all.

And nothing is worse than losing to the Cheaphawks.
im inclined to agree
They are both equally unacceptable.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
They are both equally unacceptable.

ok harbaugh LOL
id rather lose the nfccg than the sb
We have to win. I don't want to turn into the Buffalo Bills. And that can happen if we are not careful.
losing the SB is the worst feeling in the world of sports. Losing to SEA is bad, but losing in the biggest game sucks.
Originally posted by xtm059:
id rather lose the nfccg than the sb

this. f**k losing another superbowl. something died in me last year
Haha, this is a great question. Since we've already gotten the "never lost in a superbowl" thing out of the way, I'd prefer beating the hawks and losing in the big game again. We could say we're back to back NFC champions... that's pretty legit and we'd be able to rub in the win to hawks fans for a year.

Losing the SB two years in a row would be brutal. My heart can't take it. I don't know how Bills fans went through it 4 years in a row.
Why would Seattle losing the SB be bad... You lost me there
Losing the Super Bowl. I cant take another one of those. In both scenarios Seattle doesnt win it all, so id rather them lose the SB than us.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
I'd rather make it to the SB & lose than to not make it at all.

And nothing is worse than losing to the Cheaphawks.

Why do people say this? Losing the Super Bowl is heartbreaking. MUCH more than losing the title game. The 2 weeks of pacing and worrying leading up, and then to get so close and walk off the field with the other teams confetti falling on you? I would rather miss the playoffs than lose another SB. Both results make you a loser, so its better not to go through the heartbreak.
Originally posted by mattster03:
Haha, this is a great question. Since we've already gotten the "never lost in a superbowl" thing out of the way, I'd prefer beating the hawks and losing in the big game again. We could say we're back to back NFC champions... that's pretty legit and we'd be able to rub in the win to hawks fans for a year.

No. no more superbowl losses, my heart cant take it
Share 49ersWebzone