There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official Cardinals Appreciation Thread

This Christmas I am thankful for the Arizona Cardinals and next week I hope to be thankful for the St. Louis Rams. Will the Seahacks really choke this bad? Or was this another Pete Carroll "good loss"?
Hell no. LOCK.
Jeff fisher is pretty clutch so hopefully haha =)
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ZAC STACY FTW!!
Now we just need a rams appreciation thread next week.
Wait till we clinch a playoff spot!!
Leettttts go Niners!

Food for thought though, Arizona is now 7-1 in their last 8 games. We need to be on our A game for the next 2 weeks and throughout the playoffs.

My Christmas would be complete with a Rams win next week! I am getting the chills just thinking about it! I have 100% faith in my team to win out the next 2 games, so come on Rams!
Lemme amen this post!

suck a whole bag of dix seacocks. A WHOLE BAG
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:
Wait till we clinch a playoff spot!!

Definitely I hear this one, just concentrate on winning our games and the rest will be the rest.

I think this could be a preclude to what will be happening come playoff time though, I still remember Dan Marino doing the fake spike on Carol and throwing a touchdown in the waning moments back in the day in that game....., oh the memories, lol
[ Edited by niteshade80 on Dec 22, 2013 at 4:33 PM ]
Originally posted by Famousoverdose:
Leettttts go Niners!

Food for thought though, Arizona is now 7-1 in their last 8 games. We need to be on our A game for the next 2 weeks and throughout the playoffs.

My Christmas would be complete with a Rams win next week! I am getting the chills just thinking about it! I have 100% faith in my team to win out the next 2 games, so come on Rams!

If the 49ers win tomorrow against Atlanta then Arizona is out of playoff contention, making the last game less of a necessity for them to win.
Da fuq.
lol
LMAO!!
lock this s**t up