There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers win the super bowl....book it

LOL! an undercover Seahawks fan making absurd pramature comments trying to jinx our team, roooll nuuut
[ Edited by NikeSBHead on Dec 21, 2013 at 9:47 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Great, you just screwed the team.

Nah..we've got better traction now!
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:

Nah..we've got better traction now!

I love how the ref on the left is just nonchalantly looking away then all of sudden following the outburst tries to console with Harbaugh lol.
I'm gonna fart. Book it.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

That monster used to scare the hell out of me when I was a little kid.
ONE GAME AT A TIME, ONE PLAY AT A TIME. 49ers are getting healthy & better at the best time. Outside of Willis covering TEs & backs, Our Defense can carry us a LONG way and Kapernick has Crabs back at 80% is better then Baldwin,KW at 500%. We just need to take it ONE GAME AT A TIME< ONE PLAY AT A TIME.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
ONE GAME AT A TIME, ONE PLAY AT A TIME. 49ers are getting healthy & better at the best time. Outside of Willis covering TEs & backs, Our Defense can carry us a LONG way and Kapernick has Crabs back at 80% is better then Baldwin,KW at 500%. We just need to take it ONE GAME AT A TIME< ONE PLAY AT A TIME.

You actually took this thread SRS? o.O
i kinda expect them to go to the SB again.
Hard to argue with that logic
Originally posted by pdizo916:
i kinda expect them to go to the SB again.

Ive asked what intro song there going into in NY/NJ
This is going to be the greatest 49ers Superbowl campaign, the heart/story will breech a new chapter into the lore of what this team is, no matter the difference in image it carried of generations past. This is the new era of football, soon new stadium, and new era of the 49ers, and how they win Superbowls.

Kind've like how they brought ninja turtles back, it isn't the ninja turtles you remember in your younger years, but the principles are there, and there's a nod to the past niche'd in, but not too much of a nod that it lacks the originality/integrity the new one is trying to go with.
Booked!