There are 142 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

KNBR should get someone else to interview harbs

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Ballistic:
95.7 The Game >>>>>>>> KNBR

Your radio home of the Oakland Rayduh's
the best part about it is it's 50/50 niners raiders talk

enjoy that dinosaur Radnich
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Ballistic:
95.7 The Game >>>>>>>> KNBR

Your radio home of the Oakland Rayduh's


Which has 49er Fridays and throughout the week talks more Niners than Raiders, but in general has great NFL coverage and to me is FAR more listenable to the awful KNBR.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Dec 20, 2013 at 10:29 AM ]
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I switch to 95.7 as soon as I hear Radnich's show about to start because I cannot stand to listen to that dude. The Rise Guys aren't too bad in the AM, but yea I can only listen to so much Raiders stuff, though they do give the 9ers some love.
as soon as you tune in, he's in some personal convo with some guy that went to palo alto HS class of '78

#dafuq
The morning guys are too soft to interview any head coach. I remember the interviews with Nolan which were horrendous. They never asked him anything tough and kissed his ass for the most part. Razor did the best interviews on KNBR. That fool asked whatever he damn well pleased.
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Ballistic:
95.7 The Game >>>>>>>> KNBR

Your radio home of the Oakland Rayduh's
the best part about it is it's 50/50 niners raiders talk

enjoy that dinosaur Radnich

He's been off all week and will be out through new years. Enjoying Larry Kreuger this week.
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I switch to 95.7 as soon as I hear Radnich's show about to start because I cannot stand to listen to that dude. The Rise Guys aren't too bad in the AM, but yea I can only listen to so much Raiders stuff, though they do give the 9ers some love.
as soon as you tune in, he's in some personal convo with some guy that went to palo alto HS class of '78

#dafuq


I used to like Radnich, but he's been doing the same "I don't really care" shtick since 1993.
i try to listen to knbr and 95.7 at night to hear some 9ers talk on the radio and its pretty rare u ever get a host who is talking 9ers the whole time

these radio jocks in the bay love to talk about stupid crab like high school football and stanford football and cal football and st mary's basketball and all types of other garbage when all they should be talking is 9ers right now

maybe their metrics say the fans really want to hear them talk about all these other garbage topics, that'd mean the bay area isn't ruled by the 9ers...and i find that hard to believe. the bay's #1 team is has and always will be the 9ers yet these radio stations focus on the other teams
but there is one host...Guy Haberman who i find talks the 9ers most out of all the garbage hosts on these stations
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,661
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I love the murph and mac show

this.

I use to listen to them every morning driving to work.
Originally posted by iLL49er:
i try to listen to knbr and 95.7 at night to hear some 9ers talk on the radio and its pretty rare u ever get a host who is talking 9ers the whole time

these radio jocks in the bay love to talk about stupid crab like high school football and stanford football and cal football and st mary's basketball and all types of other garbage when all they should be talking is 9ers right now

maybe their metrics say the fans really want to hear them talk about all these other garbage topics, that'd mean the bay area isn't ruled by the 9ers...and i find that hard to believe. the bay's #1 team is has and always will be the 9ers yet these radio stations focus on the other teams

Admittedly KNBR is more for the masses as opposed to hard core fans of the 49ers or any one team . . . which is probably why they continue to crush The Game in the ratings.


haters gonna hate, lololol
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Admittedly KNBR is more for the masses as opposed to hard core fans of the 49ers or any one team . . . which is probably why they continue to crush The Game in the ratings.

i don't get that though...the 9ers by far have the biggest fan base in the bay area don't they? they are the #1 team
Originally posted by iLL49er:
i try to listen to knbr and 95.7 at night to hear some 9ers talk on the radio and its pretty rare u ever get a host who is talking 9ers the whole time

these radio jocks in the bay love to talk about stupid crab like high school football and stanford football and cal football and st mary's basketball and all types of other garbage when all they should be talking is 9ers right now

maybe their metrics say the fans really want to hear them talk about all these other garbage topics, that'd mean the bay area isn't ruled by the 9ers...and i find that hard to believe. the bay's #1 team is has and always will be the 9ers yet these radio stations focus on the other teams


I love the Niners but the last thing I want is to hear 49ers alllll day. That's why I like 95.7, they'll hit mostly 49ers/Raiders and NFL during this part of the year, but then they'll also give you a good amount of Warriors, plus sprinkle in some Giants/A's/MLB.
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Admittedly KNBR is more for the masses as opposed to hard core fans of the 49ers or any one team . . . which is probably why they continue to crush The Game in the ratings.

i don't get that though...the 9ers by far have the biggest fan base in the bay area don't they? they are the #1 team

I'd say the Giants fan base is roughly the same size as the 49ers . . . especially after 2010 and 2012.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Admittedly KNBR is more for the masses as opposed to hard core fans of the 49ers or any one team . . . which is probably why they continue to crush The Game in the ratings.

i don't get that though...the 9ers by far have the biggest fan base in the bay area don't they? they are the #1 team

I'd say the Giants fan base is roughly the same size as the 49ers . . . especially after 2010 and 2012.

no its not, its mainly concentrated in the city where the transient fake fan base exists........the surrounding bay is 9er empire, always has been always will be

c'mon
...