There are 222 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

KNBR should get someone else to interview harbs

murph sucks at it.its like he's trying to be annoying on purpose to keep the whole "oh gee, harbs doesnt like talking to the media" thing going.

i mean, i know its not his favorite thing, but i think a lot of it is just that he finds murph so damn annoying.
LOL! I stopped listening when he just asked softball questions and told Jim how great he is! Has he gone full circle?
I love the murph and mac show
Originally posted by vrabbit:

barf
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

barf

really? this is interesting to me, what do people not like about the show?
95.7 The Game >>>>>>>> KNBR
doesnt matter who asks the questions, harbaugh gonna harbaugh during interviews

barf

trhis
barf
+1
Originally posted by GreenReaperTT:
murph sucks at it.its like he's trying to be annoying on purpose to keep the whole "oh gee, harbs doesnt like talking to the media" thing going.

i mean, i know its not his favorite thing, but i think a lot of it is just that he finds murph so damn annoying.

+1

Murph and Mac are annoying. They try their best to act like typical media idiots in interviewing guests, especially when it comes to Harbaugh. They sensationalize things whenever they get the opportunity to do so...it's just annoying and I listen to them as sparingly as I can (too bad they're on KNBR and thus, I have to listen to them to hear the Harbaugh interviews, 49er topics, etc.). I know they've been around for awhile here in the Bay Area but when I hear them talk about football, they really over-generalize in their comments and it makes me wonder how much they really follow the sport (I know they can talk about baseball).
its a giants slurp fest.

but i love the giants. <3
Originally posted by pdizo916:
its a giants slurp fest.

but i love the giants. <3

when they start talking about beisbol I change the station.
Originally posted by Ballistic:
95.7 The Game >>>>>>>> KNBR

Your radio home of the Oakland Rayduh's
I switch to 95.7 as soon as I hear Radnich's show about to start because I cannot stand to listen to that dude. The Rise Guys aren't too bad in the AM, but yea I can only listen to so much Raiders stuff, though they do give the 9ers some love.
Originally posted by susweel:
when they start talking about beisbol I change the station.

LOL. Me too. When they bring on Krukow, I'm like "Seriously? It's freaking December and you're talking baseball?!"
I switch to 95.7 as soon as I hear Radnich's show about to start because I cannot stand to listen to that dude. The Rise Guys aren't too bad in the AM, but yea I can only listen to so much Raiders stuff, though they do give the 9ers some love.

You should see the 957 Facebook page. Whenever they post a Niner story, Raider trolls come out in droves...