There are 157 users in the forums

Gentlemen, get ready to shock the world!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Now that is a solid base!
this is like one of those scenes in a movie where the dweeb character makes an impassioned speech

then one guy starts clapping slowly...
then another
then they all stand up....

(that being said, our spirit is so huge its makin my computer melt.)
The most satisfying thing I can think of is the Niners whipping the Seahawks in Seattle. With the game out of reach in the last minutes watching the Hawks fans head to the exits, the Stadium quiet. The 49er bench celebrating and the TV cameras focusing on Pete...............................................BOOK IT!!!!!!!
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The most satisfying thing I can think of is the Niners whipping the Seahawks in Seattle. With the game out of reach in the last minutes watching the Hawks fans head to the exits, the Stadium quiet. The 49er bench celebrating and the TV cameras focusing on Pete...............................................BOOK IT!!!!!!!

would love to see crabs go to midfield in the closing seconds and throw the football into the stands as an exclamation point LMAO, i hope we do something crazy like that if we well ahead or have the game in the bag.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by JD9671:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Originally posted by kingkong916:
Originally posted by Chico:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by Dilan32:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by GreenReaperTT:
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by GreenReaperTT:

The first game we were only down 5 midway into the 3rd quarter with a banged up team. This is a better team that faced the Hawks in week 2 and they are a weaker team than the one that faced us in week 2.

This.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

[ Edited by MarkD on Dec 20, 2013 at 2:37 PM ]
Originally posted by Empire49:
The first game we were only down 5 midway into the 3rd quarter with a banged up team. This is a better team that faced the Hawks in week 2 and they are a weaker team than the one that faced us in week 2.

This.

A Hawks fan would respond that they could have Harvin, Clemons, Irvin whereas they didn't in Week 2. Also Okung only played 15 snaps in week 2. Plus the crowd could be more nuts if it's a playoff game esp. NFCCG. But I do agree we'll win, just gotta not be stupid after the play on defense and turn Seattle punts into Seattle touchdowns
Share 49ersWebzone