LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

Gentlemen, get ready to shock the world!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The most shocking thing is it shouldn't come as a shock to anyone. The #1 seed from each conference has met in the Super Bowl 9 times. SINCE 1975! Yet every pundit has already penciled in Seattle vs Denver. I grant you that the last 2 trips we've made to that outhouse our team didn't fare well. And when the Peacocks came to our house it was much closer. But let's just see what happens as the Peacocks lose men to cheating violations, while the Niners quietly get healthy and confident. Every media pundit gives Cacilacky the best chance of kicking their door in, but the best chance should really go to not only the last team to do it, but the one who plays them the most. Who is now healthy. Admittedly, I hadn't given us much of a chance up there given the last 2 outcomes, but essay bing the game in Seattle this year gave me plenty if hope. Starting out, we marched right down the field and, had not been for the int on the 5 yard line, would have opened strong and silenced the dirtiest man. The game remained close until late when Peacocks blew it open, but this will be a truly validated trophy when it returns to the Bay Area.
Originally posted by GreenReaperTT:

Originally posted by swayze:

Ur right. Ballin' thread, sick of all these sky is falling chicken littles... Put each of them P*ssys at HC we lose every game... Team work makes the dream work. Let's do this.
With just a little twist of harmony
Bud smokin' lethal warriors...

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

It's not a surprised at all if the niners go to the superbowl. I know for a fact that they're either better or equal to any team outside SEA. And if/when they play seattle, the niners would be sooo motivated to play these f**kers that they could pull off the game.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

The only problem is kaepernick turns into a scared dummy when playing tough defenses on the road. Ill believe it when I see paperback pull off a tough victory on the road.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
The only problem is kaepernick turns into a scared dummy when playing tough defenses on the road. Ill believe it when I see paperback pull off a tough victory on the road.

i have a feeling that he'll be clutch in the playoffs. He will raise his game that San Fran has never seen before.
Kap WILL DOMINATE in the playoffs. Nobody is stopping us this time, not even the seahawks. Book it!
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Originally posted by Dilan32:
Originally posted by pdizo916: