There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Red 80. Redddd 80!!

Originally posted by SoCold:
Lol now I know why you guys are so loud when they are on offense.

In HS our call at the line was

Down / color / color / # / # / hut

If the QB said black for the first color he was changing the play from what was called in the huddle.

The other color and numbers meant pass or run last number was the direction
Blue 84 was run to the four hole

s**t even i remember stuff like that from POP WARNER lol. The 2nd number always determined which hole the RB would run through. And it would go, 2, 4, 6, etc etc
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
his hard count is underrated

j/k
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
his hard count is underrated

j/k

On a serious note, it is underrated -- we never get to see it because we can't get the snap off with time. We're always right at 03, 02, 01
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Montana is so racist

No, "Black 59 Razor Bumps" would be racist.
Montana "Black 59 Razor"

Young "White 90"
Then there's always ACE VENTURA....351 351 ROVER SET!

LOL!!!! love it.
I know tannehill yells go go before the snap since I'm stuck watching dolphins game down here
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I know tannehill yells go go before the snap since I'm stuck watching dolphins game down here

You poor soul.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
It's better than yelling OMAHA a million times

Omaha means the QB is calling an audible on the WR's routes or route.

Actually Omaha means ONE, meaning the snap will come on one. Dungy clarified this on his pregame on SNF on NBC one night
[ Edited by FourNine49 on Dec 18, 2013 at 9:58 PM ]
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
ode to jerry rice

It is this.

The greatest WR in Seahawks history
"Sunday Sunday"
It's funny 85% of what Peyton says is garbage. He does it to hide the 2-3 words in all that gibberish that actually matter to the play. His players all have to learn how to pick out those words from the jibber jabber.

We are simpler in that regard everything actually means something. Red 80, let it roll, Kill Kill...which is probably for the best, because with all the pre-snap activity in our back field it would be brutal to have Kap gabbering away inbetween the count, the audible and the protection call.
[ Edited by PhillyNiner on Dec 19, 2013 at 5:42 AM ]
Denver/Omaha .....heard Steve use that one a few times ...or else ..THUNDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
This is something Alex in his tenure with the 49ers would yell at the line. Colin now does the same. What exactly does this mean pre-snap? Or is it nothing? Any ideas? Have always been curious about this. (even though it's a small thing)

players are coaches change the calls all the time so when you are watching the game you really have no idea what it means
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
This is something Alex in his tenure with the 49ers would yell at the line. Colin now does the same. What exactly does this mean pre-snap? Or is it nothing? Any ideas? Have always been curious about this. (even though it's a small thing)

players are coaches change the calls all the time so when you are watching the game you really have no idea what it means

so many mixed answers in this thread lol. Jonnydel might know