There are 176 users in the forums

Who do you want at OC for the Niners?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for Raul98.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by Raul98:
and that's a pretty bad ass song he needs to play it in the booth while he call games.

I don't know if we're ready for Lou Roman. Lighting incense and wearing a silk niner's robe glasses fogged up from the steam of mangini in the hot tub playing cards with eddie d

might loosen up the play calling though.

Jim: What's the call
Roman: Uh, hang a sec.. "someone to looooove youuuu the way i doooo" *shimmies in his seat* um, what down is it? Uh yea, Throw it to crab, everybody block.. hey can I call you back?
Jim: What? Come on man What? Call..we're on headseats
*Roman looks up*
Roman: Thank God, I thought you were just a voice in my head

I had to do it

Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

bill cosby?
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

bill cosby?

ninja turtle?
[ Edited by Raul98 on Dec 17, 2013 at 11:05 PM ]
Greg Roman when his balls drop
mike holmgren
SKYNET

/thread
Mike Shanahan would be perfect if he was an OC
Pete Carroll
Leave well enough alone. Just stay in Roman's ear about not abandoning the run game when it's working. Replacing him could easily cause more trouble than it's worth. He's doing an okay job, but when players are not executing, it becomes easy to misdirect all the blame on the OC.

Hire Phoenix and NCommand!
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
SKYNET

/thread

I actually think this is what is going to happen in the future....an AI or VI will basically call the plays. Humans will still design plays....but the "art" of playcalling is really a science that is best practiced by a machine intelligence.
The first thing that would need to be hashed out is Harbaugh's LT contract and whether he stays or not. What is sounds like is that Harbaugh wants more power. THAT could be a sticking point, BIG TIME. Why? B/c it "seems" that on the surface, Harbaugh himself is married to this college-like Bo Schemblacher philosophy of offense. Like Jimmy Raye, Roman may very well be just executing what his coach wants and Harbaugh's offensive philosophy. Then again, maybe the majority of the issues ARE on Roman's plate and that is why we hired Mangini. That all needs to be hashed out first. If Jed/Baalke/Harbaugh all agree that we should be MUCH more productive (32nd in passing) and that Roman is the major factor in that, then a change is needed and we need to bring in not only a professional OC but one with a philosophy that works in today's game. Equally important in all of this is Harbaugh. Even if he is married to this philosophy, Jed/Baalke may ask Harbaugh to cut ties not only with Roman but also with the philosophy and turn the entire offense over to the new OC and focus on coaching and developing his young QB. This is the same concept with Fangio!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Hire Phoenix and NCommand!

I have studied all the Bill Walsh QB and route tapes/concepts! LOL
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
NCommand!, NCommand!, NCommand!
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 18, 2013 at 9:00 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone