There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

who said: These 49ers remind me of the team from 88 & 89 they are the Best team in NFL

who said: These 49ers remind me of the team from 88 & 89 they are the Best team in NFL

U. of Texas athletic director

/thread
Originally posted by Since07:
Well who was it...

It was Eddie D

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/12/so-long-stick-debartolo-has-mixed-feelings-about-stadiums-final-game.html
wow, amazing
Eddie D knows football
Eddie D needs to lay off the Xanax
Bubba Paris
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Eddie D

i seent it
Obama
Jed York needs a hair transplant or at least a toupee dude is balding
He also said that he, himself personally is going to "talk to the team myself" pregame in the possible NFCCG if we do end up going to Seattle. He told me and a couple others that pregame at the Tampa game.

It was so epic, having such a nonchalant conversation with the great Eddie like we were old friends!!! I thought it was awesome of him to talk like hes really engaged with the team at this point. He was fired up about not liking Seattle, pointing to his ring on his finger, talking s**t. Classic Eddie for us fans last week.

Some may not believe me but if indeed it plays out to go to Seattle, watch and see who else makes the trip.
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Dec 18, 2013 at 8:43 PM ]
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
He also said that he, himself personally is going to "talk to the team myself" pregame in the possible NFCCG if we do end up going to Seattle. He told me and a couple others that pregame at the Tampa game.

It was so epic, having such a nonchalant conversation with the great Eddie like we were old friends!!! I thought it was awesome of him to talk like hes really engaged with the team at this point. He was fired up about not liking Seattle, pointing to his ring on his finger, talking s**t. Classic Eddie for us fans last week.

Some may not believe me but if indeed it plays out to go to Seattle, watch and see who else makes the trip.

I have the utmost respect for Eddie D ...I remember when BY broke his leg on MNF , and even though he was in the midst of all that louisiana trouble and on the verge of having the team taken away from him, Eddie rushed down to the field and rode in the ambulance with BY to the hospital ...classy ...classy guy I tell ya