LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 194 users in the forums

Does Arizona have a chance of bumping us out of the playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Wouldn't it be a miracle though, if Carroll chokes big time. I would just love to tell yall I told you so. this guy is a genetically engineered bumbler.

And you know Jeff fishers guys always play tough and they play for pride. Lost by 7 up there last season with less talent
waiting for the StL bumping us thread
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Nope if we're 11-4 heading into the last game Arizona will already be eliminated

this
Negative
Originally posted by Wisconsin49erfan:
I am rooting for Arizona to beat Seattle.

This. I am confident enough that we will win at least one of the next 2. I would love to keep the pressure on seattle going into week 17
These days are so much better than the mid 2000s when I wouldn't be that upset if we lost late in the year because it meant a better pick in the top 10
Originally posted by cory4903:
These days are so much better than the mid 2000s when I wouldn't be that upset if we lost late in the year because it meant a better pick in the top 10

Texans vs 49ers in '05/'06 The Reggie Bush Bowl

the good 'ol days
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Dec 17, 2013 at 6:26 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

the good 'ol days

Cody Pickett single-handedly winning the Bucs game with one completion and a special teams tackle
Nope if we're 11-4 heading into the last game Arizona will already be eliminated

this

well technically, i think they can still jump carolina or new orleans if they end up with the same record.
Originally posted by schmons:

this

well technically, i think they can still jump carolina or new orleans if they end up with the same record.

true, but none of this matters because arizona is losing this week @Seattle anyway

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

the good 'ol days

Cody Pickett single-handedly winning the Bucs game with one completion and a special teams tackle

Remember the Cody Pickett @ Chicago game when it was so windy? We were so f'n bad. Also saw Chris Weinke at the Heisman and was like "oh yea he started a game for us".
Remember the Cody Pickett @ Chicago game when it was so windy? We were so f'n bad. Also saw Chris Weinke at the Heisman and was like "oh yea he started a game for us".

that bears returner fumbled like 3 times, lol

he fumbled one at the 1 yard line and we had to settle for a FG LMFAO
Originally posted by dhp318:
yes they can. It requires us to lose to ATL and AZ to win @SEA

This is the only way losing to AZ in the last game of the season results in us not making the playoffs
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by dhp318:
yes they can. It requires us to lose to ATL and AZ to win @SEA

This is the only way losing to AZ in the last game of the season results in us not making the playoffs

opps
[ Edited by cory4903 on Dec 17, 2013 at 7:30 PM ]
and why are we losing the season finale at Candlestick?
Share 49ersWebzone