There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Resign Boldin over Crabtree extension

Lol because franchising would cost more than signing him to a decent deal.
Im for it. Then draft 4 WRs and hope one of them will pan out for us.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by okieniner:
I think Boldin 40 mil for for 4yrs with certain gauranteed money sounds better than the unknown of grooming new WRs or Crabtrees durability/ non go up get it ablities.. hope we get both back next season though and Crabtree makes exceptional plays throughout the rest of this year...

Boldin wants that Brady money.
Originally posted by Since07:
Why not franshise Boldin and keep both for 1 more yr and see if boldin has any left afterwards, or I he might take a long term deal for cheaper?

whats that like 12+ million for one year
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Like 2 days ago I thought this was "We need to resign BOTH players" thread. Just read the title and did a double face palm.

I'm incredibly thrilled that the op is not our GM.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Im for it. Then draft 4 WRs and hope one of them will pan out for us.

good luck on the franchise ever wanting to hit on a single player that baaaad!! they tooo upity and would rather just take chances on things they know.... at least you would know that hell 1 out four defenatly would need to be a play maker.....
I think Boldin 40 mil for for 4yrs with certain gauranteed money sounds better than the unknown of grooming new WRs or Crabtrees durability/ non go up get it ablities.. hope we get both back next season though and Crabtree makes exceptional plays throughout the rest of this year...

How long have you been watching Crabtree?
Boldin has several years left and has proven himself... Crabtree has one good year under him and less durability. Nice to work out something to keep both ==== explosive offence without axiety of wondering how someone new will or will not produce/ make plays. We will have to compete with Seattle for several years and Boldin is one of the better match ups ive seen against him.........

That is silly
lol sign boldin over crabtree.... yeah..... thats a silly move.. Crab = younger / more explosive / faster / has the same fire to be great.... dont get me wrong Q is the shizzie and i love the way he gets in defenders faces but just to slow and getting old
Send Crabs to Houston for Andre Johnson. Draft Watkins and lets go [/dream]
spelt re-sign
  • Red80
  • Veteran

40 mil for 4yrs? Yep that's just about market value..Maybe a little under actually..Let's give him 15 mil a year....Hopefully he says yes....
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

How long have you been watching Crabtree?

since hes been drafted , he is not explosive playing aginst physical corners

CRABTREE YARDS REC TD
2009 625 48 2
2010 741 55 6
2011 874 72 4
2012 1,105 85 9

BOLDIN
10 YEAR VETERAN BEEN RELIABLE , DOESNT TOO MUCH SPEED IF YOUR PHYSICAL,
Crabtree has been very impressive since coming back from his injury. When he first signed it appeared , to me at least, that the desire wasn't there, was I wrong. He has great hands and he's explosive. The biggest concern with Boldin is age, I'd rather see the money go into a younger player.
First of all--SPELL CHECK-if you are submitting a post that hundreds of people are meant to read, it's just common courtesy.

Second of all--you so crazy

ty phoenix49