LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Resign Boldin over Crabtree extension

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I wont s**t on the idea like was my initial response bc Crabs is injury prone. However, if we can only choose one its gotta be crabs.

What we need is a good deep threat from the draft, but hoping the Niners draft a good WR is rough. The fact that we haven't drafted a servicible WR since 2010 in Crabs is the problem, not who do we re-sign.
Get a better OC first
Originally posted by Chico:
i have a solution to our salary cap...

All starters on offense and defense get $4million per year = 22*$4million = $88 million
The rest share $32million per year = around 31 -32 players *$1/million per year - thus; $88 + $31 = $119/million per year salary cap ($1/million in dead money), etc, etc, etc....

...problem solved, everyone's happy, right?

Obama supporter?
Originally posted by cory4903:

All starters on offense and defense get $4million per year = 22*$4million = $88 million
The rest share $32million per year = around 31 -32 players *$1/million per year - thus; $88 + $31 = $119/million per year salary cap ($1/million in dead money), etc, etc, etc....

Obama supporter?

is you trying to say he's an isloom?
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Obama supporter?

If you like your WRs you can keep them!
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Obama supporter?

If you like your WRs you can keep them!

lol, damn, we know that's not true!
Originally posted by ace52:
We need to keep both.

Yup. Our passing game won't stand a chance in the postseason without them together.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
You so crazy.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
let errrbodi walk

Originally posted by wailers15:
lmfao!!!!

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Get a better OC first

^^^^
Keep em' both. Crabtree is better but we need Boldin.
What has Crabtree done ??? Had one good year and sucks when in man coverage exp (last play of SB). I HOPE BOTH GET RESIGNED.

Originally posted by Marvin49:
No.

I really like Boldin, if my choices are only having Boldin or only having Crab, I take Crab.

I'm hoping they can find a way to keep both and draft a speed receiver.

This. We've seen Boldin locked down because of his lack of speed. Crab has the ability to get open on his own.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
No.

I really like Boldin, if my choices are only having Boldin or only having Crab, I take Crab.

This. We've seen Boldin locked down because of his lack of speed. Crab has the ability to get open on his own.
yea but when Crabtree is locked down he is not that good at using his body for going up and getting the ball ----jump balls----- """" LOL JUMP BALLS """ as seen in the last play of the superbowl....
Originally posted by okieniner:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
No.

yea but when Crabtree is locked down he is not that good at using his body for going up and getting the ball ----jump balls----- """" LOL JUMP BALLS """ as seen in the last play of the superbowl....

No player in the league can play when they are being held.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Dec 17, 2013 at 11:51 PM ]
WORST CASE SCENERIO: Jim forces Balkke fo re-sign Iupati cuz Jim loves the power run game Iupati is the best pulling guard in the league, so that only leaves giving Crabs a 2-3 year deal making good/above average money, knowing its a short deal for him. And with that said it'll leave less to no money left to re-sign Boldin, and knowing Boldin he just wants to play for a SB contending team thus him ending up IN Seattle, becoming RW's main go-to guy! >:(
[ Edited by NikeSBHead on Dec 18, 2013 at 12:18 AM ]
Other way around.
Share 49ersWebzone