LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 135 users in the forums

OFFICIAL Goodbye Candlestick Park

Shop Find 49ers gear online

My friends and I snuck into Candlestick, and went joyriding on a golf cart :). We got spotted by a security guard, so we all booked it to the upper deck and hid up there. It was SOOOOO COOL to be the only people in that stadium. Check out the video

.be
[ Edited by PatrickWillisHOF on Dec 22, 2013 at 11:09 PM ]
I'll be there tonight! Does anyone know what the giveaway is?
Originally posted by FourNine49:

That toolshed/house looking thing on the sideline will be raffled off for the homeless
Originally posted by Raul98:
Like Santa Clara will be any easier they cant even play Monday or Thursday night games there cause they cant figure out the traffic situation.

Uhh, what?

The Santa Clara location has multiple routes to highways. They won't be playing Monday and Thursday games because they haven't figured out the PARKING situation. Has nothing to do with traffic.
heading to BevMo right when they open

gonna get hot today
Originally posted by SofaKing:

DeBartolo: "They're gonna be a wildcard."

LOL

Maybe not, Eddie. Mebbe not...
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

That toolshed/house looking thing on the sideline will be raffled off for the homeless

I put my bid in
Wow, this really is the last day a regular season game will be played at the Stick...it is starting to hit me I think
Originally posted by Ballistic:
heading to BevMo right when they open

gonna get hot today

Did that on Friday. Blew $270.

Needless to say, the bar is WELL stocked for the holidaze

Always looking for a hand out huh
Def bittersweet. Glad I'll be able to be there for the last hurrah at the stick.
It's not over yet!!! we're coming back for a playoff game!!

I think I'm going to be pretty emotional before this game tonight. I am only 21 years old but I would say I am lucky to have been able to go to 7 total Niner games. 2 in the preseason, 4 in the regular season, and 1 legendary divisional playoff game versus the Saints

I've had some memorable experiences at the 'Stick. From getting shut out by the Bucs in 2010 to thrashing them 45-3 one year later. Sunday Night showdowns with the Lions and then the Saints game. I was sitting right in the corner of the stands where both the Smith TD run and the Vernon game winner happened.

I go to school in SJ so I am excited to go to games at Levis Stadium, but the 'Stick was something else.
Share 49ersWebzone