LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Callin it right now: 49ers are gonna win the division

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerG94:
I for one care about the division! Its a long shot but damn CC do you ever allow yourself to get excited? The way you talk about this team makes me wonder how you can even enjoy 49ers football. More than likely this is a 12 win team you're talking about like they have no chance at all and have only a punchers chance to back into the playoffs.

The Panthers look like doo doo lately, the Broncos just got spanked at home against the Chargers, and our very own 49ers just beat the best team in the league. Anything can happen on any given Sunday. Cheer up brah! The 49ers are getting healthy and its not all bad all the time!! GO NINERS!
i take it one at a time and am a realist. say what you want about the hawks but they are not going to lose the division,. If i get all excited and make my self think the niners will win the division and they do not, then I will get pissed for no good reason and life is to short. I have said time and time again,,,, due to the year we have had
1-2 start
2 terrible losses due to roman vs the colts and panthers at home which never should happen
injuries
ck not playing well at times, for whatever reason
roman
aldon smiths situation
a team meltdown vs the saints
roman
we ought to be happy just to get into the playoffs because once that happens i firmly think we can beat the winner of either the north or east on the road then take our chances from there( I hope that does not sound like a non fan). JH has done a fine job, despite romans best efforts, of not allowing the house to be divided during some bad times and i think just getting into the playoffs is huge for this team. explain to me what i said that was so wrong.... if the team does not focus on this sunday and lose,, then you kiss the playoffs not to mention the division good bye... what is untrue about that please?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Raul98:
There not gonna choke away the division unfortunately all they have to do is win 1 game out of there last 3 there not gonna lose there final 3 games. The most realistic way of looking at this is just let them have the division and Niners should just focus on getting in the playoffs which im sure they will get in. And then put there energy into beating who ever is in front of them this post season.
how can you even enjoy niner football with that mindset?
  • dj43
For that to happen the 49ers need to win out (possibility) and Seattle would have to lose in NY (possible) and lose to either the Rams or Cardinals in Seattle (highly unlikely).

Reality says that the 49ers will wind up the wild card and, as of now, play a very hot Eagles team in Philly. They way this offense has been operating under Roman and Kaepernick, that is not a very bright prospect. CK is still throwing rockets even at short range and Roman relies on gadgets rather sound pro principles. As much as I would like to spend an afternoon in February watching my favorite NFL team in the Super Bowl, I am not making any travel plans that include New Jersey.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blm7754:
I don't want to rain on this parade, but anybody that thinks that Seattle will drop 2 of their remaining 3 games is nuts.

I could see them loosing on the road to NYG. But expecting either the Cards or Rams to win in Seattle is crazy. For one, if Seattle does loose this week, they will fully understand the implications of loosing one of their last two games at home. So they will come to play. Nobody will catch them by surprise.

We lost our chance to win the division when we lost back to back games against the Panthers and Saints and the Saints failed to win in Seattle.
the colts game was inexcusable as well,, thanks roman from running away from something that was working
I've felt that the Seahawks were ripe for a losing streak for some time now, but it just hasn't happened. I can see them losing 2 of 3, but not losing out. Thank goodness for Freddy P. Soft, he's really stroking those guys good, so you never know.

Oh Yee of little faith.

We are doing this. NAO!
Originally posted by cciowa:
I don't want to rain on this parade, but anybody that thinks that Seattle will drop 2 of their remaining 3 games is nuts.

I could see them loosing on the road to NYG. But expecting either the Cards or Rams to win in Seattle is crazy. For one, if Seattle does loose this week, they will fully understand the implications of loosing one of their last two games at home. So they will come to play. Nobody will catch them by surprise.

We lost our chance to win the division when we lost back to back games against the Panthers and Saints and the Saints failed to win in Seattle.
the colts game was inexcusable as well,, thanks roman from running away from something that was working

The Seahawks have to lose all three remaining games and the Niners have to win out, to win the division. Seahawks win the tiebreaker at 12 and 4. Not bloody likely.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
OP, wanna bet?
*snort* *sniff* YAH MAN! I TOTES AGREE! LET'S FUVKIN DO THIS!

Originally posted by vermonator:

The Seahawks have to lose all three remaining games and the Niners have to win out, to win the division. Seahawks win the tiebreaker at 12 and 4. Not bloody likely.
if they lose two.one of those two is a Divison game that would put them at 4-2...if we win out we would be 5-1..boom

but it's not going to happen...we haven't had a fair shake all year..
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Dec 13, 2013 at 9:09 AM ]
  • Silky
  • Veteran
S*it would get real interesting if they lose to the giants and the niners win sunday
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Come on Eli if you can crush our dreams unexpectedly then you can crush theirs too. Just one good game out of you is all i'm asking for
Originally posted by vermonator:

Espn said we win if we both finish 12-4. Is this not true?
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
S*it would get real interesting if they lose to the giants and the niners win sunday

Lets do this! This is why we watch the game. We are at full strength and SEA has been weakened. They won some early close ones and can easily now lose some.
Share 49ersWebzone