LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 156 users in the forums

Callin it right now: 49ers are gonna win the division

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by socalfan21:
So who wins the division if we tie with Seattle?

we do
Lotta football left
All it takes is an injury to R. Wilson
Lets finish off the punks.
Seattle goes as far as the refs let them. As long as Sweezy, and that other a*****e jock-0-minnie, can hold on every play, and Sherman and all those asshats can make illegal contact, the sea-f*gs are hard to beat. I look forward to the game were all that s**t gets called. I don't know if any of you guys remember Michael Irvin's patented ,move…the massive shove, or a the big push off? He got away with it for years, then one day, the refs just started calling it…that was it he was done. It may not happen fast enough, but it will happen, the NFL will wise up and crack down, and the 12th man will just have to take out their suck its, and suck it, suck it, suck it!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If we win the division, I'll cream my pants.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Apparently what attitude you have going into a game is what decides the outcome.....
Yeah, I don't have much faith in this happening only because the Seacawks won at least 2 games by the skin of their nuts they should've lost. It's mathematically possible but I give it only a 25% chance.
Seattle could easily have lost to Carolina, Rams, Tampa and Houston...they found a way to win, so that's good on them, but my point is they've danced around defeat in at least 4 games this year. Sooner or later, their luck will run out. Were it any other season, the Giants would have a shot at beating them...but I just don't see that happening now. NY has just been pitiful. That said, both 'Zona and the Rams are capable of beating them. So, anything's possible. All the Niners can do is just win out...and let the chips fall where they may.
Originally posted by VANiner:
Would have been much more likely had SEA lost ANY of the 3 games they should have (HOU, STL and TB). I'm with you though....one can hope!

They're probably due to lose some games going forward much the way we were due winning tight games we lost that should have won (CAR, NO).
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Dec 13, 2013 at 7:05 AM ]

Don't forget... we play the "tards" too.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Seattle goes as far as the refs let them. As long as Sweezy, and that other a*****e jock-0-minnie, can hold on every play, and Sherman and all those asshats can make illegal contact, the sea-f*gs are hard to beat. I look forward to the game were all that s**t gets called. I don't know if any of you guys remember Michael Irvin's patented ,move…the massive shove, or a the big push off? He got away with it for years, then one day, the refs just started calling it…that was it he was done. It may not happen fast enough, but it will happen, the NFL will wise up and crack down, and the 12th man will just have to take out their suck its, and suck it, suck it, suck it!

I thought the game in the stick was the first time I have seen the refs call the Seahawk corners for defensive holding. I hope you are right and they are on to them, but until I see them called in Century Link I am a little skepticle. If the refs don't make those calls they will beat both the Cardinals and Rams.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/175970-niners-win-nfc-west/
Put me down for 50!
I like your confidence ....and YES it is possible , but stranger things have happened, the Seahawks will lose a couple more times IMO ...but thats just me and my hatred for the Hacks
Share 49ersWebzone