LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

Callin it right now: 49ers are gonna win the division

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GreenReaperTT:
i honestly think that OTHER team from washington who will remain nameless has peaked and peaked hard. maybe wishful thinking, but hell, its better than idiotic hand wringing over harbaugh taking a college job

Heres how it shakes out:
We planted a seed of doubt, they still cant kill their main rival.

Now they go play on the east coast in an early game, maybe inclement weather. right after a tough loss in a beat em up game.... So they lose there

Then they go back home all arrogantly thinking they will right the ship, no one beats them at home, blah blah blah, BUT, meanwhile the Tards are suddenly not to be trifled with. they get turnovers galore, and they come in and pull off a miracle.

so after the Tards beat the Hags, Tards get way too cocky and we go take em to the woodshed again.

EASY PEASY.

ok so its far fetched but it has a better chance of happening than harbaugh to texas

I noticed how you (didn't) give them props by (not) mentioning their team name or their city . You still believe (slightly) there's a chance that they falter and we win the division (nothing wrong with a little homerism) .... I'd love for that to happen!

Although, the chance of that happening is more slim than Niners beating them up there in the playoffs. However, it's possible... key injuries can turn a good team into a mediocre one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbt_dSU3om0
Any further wisdom you care to share?
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Any further wisdom you care to share?

It's still statistically possible with 2 games left, they have to lose both, we win both, and the planets align

We're peaking so I'd rather have the pleasure of kicking their ass up there in the NFC Championship game. After that, we blow out the Super Bowl like when the Giants swept the Tigers in '12 after so many elimination games. We've been in tough games.

I want to see Pete the Cheat crying along with the 12th Roid
Nope.
Is this back in play??
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
A bit optimistic, but I like it.
got a chance
Might happen.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Hole-ee-chit.
Share 49ersWebzone