LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

Public Transportation For Monday Night's Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What's up Niners. I was wondering if anyone has used the T Line to get to Candlestick Park? If so how to get to that from the BART? Or is it better to just take the bus from the BART?
Originally posted by hbomber040:
What's up Niners. I was wondering if anyone has used the T Line to get to Candlestick Park? If so how to get to that from the BART? Or is it better to just take the bus from the BART?

I'd take the bus. 79x Candlestick Express from 4th and Market. Works for me every time
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Dec 12, 2013 at 12:59 PM ]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

i always take the bus from BART and its a piece of cake
The T-line can get you close but you have to walk through a really rough part of Bayview to get to the stadium, take the bus it will drop you off at the door. MUCH less chance you'll get robbed.

People dont realize what a sh!t hole the area around the stick is... its seriously dangerous. The double rock projects are just across the street on Gilman and then you have all the sh!theads on Fitzgerald.

Avoid walking at all costs
You can also take the Samtrams bus from Daly City or Colma stations. Busses are a lot less crowded and easier to get on to leave than the muni busses.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

I'd take the bus. 79x Candlestick Express from 4th and Market. Works for me every time

Cool thanks for the tips everyone. I usually have been taking the caltrain to the stadium, but had a change of plans for this game. Gonna take the BART to the 79x this time. It's been years since I've taken that route, should be fun
You could also catch BART and get off at Balboa Park and catch the 29 bus that will drop you off right in front of the stadium.
Where from?
Share 49ersWebzone