There are 237 users in the forums

Will Frank reach 10,000 yards this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will Frank reach 10,000 yards this year?

Yeah he is really going to tank a game when there is a possible 1 or 2 seed avaliable
Yes but az will be tough sledding
47 yards from 10K club.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:

Gore had 25 carries for 101 yds in week 6 against AZ.
Originally posted by Niners99:

And lynch got shut down. AZ defense is as good as anybody's
Originally posted by Niners99:

And lynch got shut down. AZ defense is as good as anybody's

Gore has better all-around vision because he's not a cross-eyed dolt.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
47 yards from 10K club.

He'll get it Sunday.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
47 yards from 10K club.

He'll get it Sunday.

I hope so.... Our first RB in the club as far as Niner yards
Best part of Gore getting 10k is that they will all have been with the 49ers
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Last 3 weeks or so, he's really turned it up productivity wise. If it's only 47 yds to go though...I think he'll get it.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

and on some pretty s**tty teams. but he never b***hed one time.. he just changed the plays how about if gore retires after getting a super bowl ring this year and he can be our running backs coach while rathman becomes oc? i have never been one for great players to be great coaches but gore may be the exception. actually i just want gore to somehow be with the team even after he retires. i am just a sentimental ninny
Originally posted by cciowa:

and on some pretty s**tty teams. but he never b***hed one time.. he just changed the plays how about if gore retires after getting a super bowl ring this year and he can be our running backs coach while rathman becomes oc? i have never been one for great players to be great coaches but gore may be the exception. actually i just want gore to somehow be with the team even after he retires. i am just a sentimental ninny

Something tells me Gore isn't a very good teacher. He has so much natural talent and football knowledge in his head I don't know if he can properly transfer it out though.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by cciowa:

Something tells me Gore isn't a very good teacher. He has so much natural talent and football knowledge in his head I don't know if he can properly transfer it out though.
of course you are right! as i said, that was emotional blather because i just want him to still be connected to the team after he retires. i think he has one or maybe two more good years left for us
I want him to get another 2500 yards and move into the top ten all time.
He'll get it in the first half.
Share 49ersWebzone