LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 201 users in the forums

Gameplan Verse Seattle in the Playoffs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
everyone wear beats by dre
I already agreed with cc to focus on the cards first. But it just so happens that the cards beat SEA by shutting down Lynch, by having one or the other LB spy on him, and anytime lynch touched the ball the LB was right there...result 28 yrds or something like that. OK, IMPORTANCE?

The Cards are going to play us exactly the same way and put the same spy on Frank as they did against Lynch, and any time he touches the ball he will have a LB on him already. The significance of this is to give more chances to Dix, et al, start out with WCO, dinks and dunks, 4-6 yds each and beat them into submission. They are going to be hell bent on taking Frank out of the equation. All O plays need to be run with that in mind if a LB shadows frank every play. If frank goes wide in motion, it will take that LB out of the middle. Hint, hint.
Originally posted by wilsonforpresident:
We will send you guys the book on how to defeat Seattle but its pretty thick and has lots of big words with limited pictures.

Then it's unreadable by the mouth-breathing, seahack fanbase.
Pray to science that we get Colin Kaepernick and NOT Colin 'Freeman' Krapernick
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
I already agreed with cc to focus on the cards first. But it just so happens that the cards beat SEA by shutting down Lynch, by having one or the other LB spy on him, and anytime lynch touched the ball the LB was right there...result 28 yrds or something like that. OK, IMPORTANCE?

The Cards are going to play us exactly the same way and put the same spy on Frank as they did against Lynch, and any time he touches the ball he will have a LB on him already. The significance of this is to give more chances to Dix, et al, start out with WCO, dinks and dunks, 4-6 yds each and beat them into submission. They are going to be hell bent on taking Frank out of the equation. All O plays need to be run with that in mind if a LB shadows frank every play. If frank goes wide in motion, it will take that LB out of the middle. Hint, hint.

Exactly what I saw. Stop lynch.
Originally posted by NinersGiants:
Pray to science that we get Colin Kaepernick and NOT Colin 'Freeman' Krapernick

uh wat
Share 49ersWebzone