There are 303 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Gameplan Verse Seattle in the Playoffs

Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Yes Romlan needs to be ADDRESSED,the 9ers should have beaten the Hawks by at Least 10m points,the defense Played too good to have that type of final SCORE.

Nah I disagree. While I'm with you on the fact that our defense played outstanding. So did Seattles. That was exactly the type of score that should be expected in a game like that. I've never seen more complaining after a win against the best team in the league in all my life. I must be losing my mind because what I read from the OP was how he was furious at Fangio and the game plan that completely dominated Seattle's red hot offense. The adjustments made at halftime completely put the clamps on them. There is nothing about the 49ers defense or the game plans that need changing. In fact this thread should probably be locked.
No major concerns about the D.

To win we must attack and attack and attack.

JH is largely responsible for the offense Roman runs, so he is also to blame.
Kick Wilson in the balls repeatedly,game over.
Pray that Wilson tears his ACL the week before
Just play like we did this past game. Disciplined defense and take what their d is giving. With Crabtree back they cannot double everyone, so people will be open. The key is protecting Kap long enough to let him make his reads.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Yes Romlan needs to be ADDRESSED,the 9ers should have beaten the Hawks by at Least 10m points,the defense Played too good to have that type of final SCORE.

Nah I disagree. While I'm with you on the fact that our defense played outstanding. So did Seattles. That was exactly the type of score that should be expected in a game like that. I've never seen more complaining after a win against the best team in the league in all my life. I must be losing my mind because what I read from the OP was how he was furious at Fangio and the game plan that completely dominated Seattle's red hot offense. The adjustments made at halftime completely put the clamps on them. There is nothing about the 49ers defense or the game plans that need changing. In fact this thread should probably be locked.

Why are you posting in a thread you think should be locked. Go elsewhere.
Seattle gets receivers wide open. The Niners need to try and emulate that into our offense. What is their magic secret? Nevertheless the Niner defense did a great job except for two deep passes to the TE.
Defense and a running game travel well during the playoffs
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
how about this idea:
Arizona copied the rams gameplan today with the same result. I truly hope fangio is not arrogant and egotistical and just copies the same gameplan when we play them again.
Originally posted by bigwads:
Arizona copied the rams gameplan today with the same result. I truly hope fangio is not arrogant and egotistical and just copies the same gameplan when we play them again.

Actually AZ played the same way as their last meeting..tough
Originally posted by xcfan:
how about this idea:

it is interesting, but that philosophy will not work at the NFL level, or higher college levels.

the numbers change dramatically at the NFL level. but i do think the philosophy of no punting in the opponents territory could work.
first of all: i hate people who call for posts they dont like to be locked, seriously go jump in front of a semi

second: seattle wont make it far enough to play the 9ers. BOOK IT
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by xcfan:
how about this idea:

it is interesting, but that philosophy will not work at the NFL level, or higher college levels.

the numbers change dramatically at the NFL level. but i do think the philosophy of no punting in the opponents territory could work.

lol yeah that strategy would be a great way to get your ass fired PDQ in the NFL
crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women