LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Navorro Bowman Mic'd Up

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I couldn't wait for this one, let me know if the link doesn't work and Ill fix it.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Micd-Up-NaVorro-Bowman-vs-Seattle/330077f7-5c46-4b94-8bc9-5319a0f24359
Totally made up for that stinker with LMJ last week. Loved when he was talking up Morris
I like how he s**t talks but doesnt actually say any names, just the numbers.
those 2 are so special

patrick willis had me ready to play.
watch for that screen... cut to 52 and 53 1 high 1 low you ain't going nowhere

followed by

woooooooo i was running on that one

the moment he's telling pat it's time for them to play and they fist bump..

the 3:20 mark after the kick.. and he just tossed the jacket off like it was his james brown cape.. going back in for one more performance..

man this is a special group of guys. on both sides of the ball. they wasted a week with lmj he isn't active enough but just listening to the main guys..
I want to hear the uncensored version
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
those 2 are so special

patrick willis had me ready to play.
watch for that screen... cut to 52 and 53 1 high 1 low you ain't going nowhere

followed by

woooooooo i was running on that one

the moment he's telling pat it's time for them to play and they fist bump..

the 3:20 mark after the kick.. and he just tossed the jacket off like it was his james brown cape.. going back in for one more performance..

man this is a special group of guys. on both sides of the ball. they wasted a week with lmj he isn't active enough but just listening to the main guys..

Completelyagree with the bold. I would rather Bowman or Bolden mic'd every week then have a snoozer like LML's.
[ Edited by KegBert on Dec 10, 2013 at 8:44 PM ]
hey 76 u not gonna be able to hold all day
"We'll see you again" to the midget was classic.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
All day number 3
My favorite part was when he talked to Darryl Morris. That right there is leadership.

Penn State all day baby...LINEBACKER U

this guy is gonna have a better career than willis if that's even possible..amazing
#53. That's a team leader right there.
3:12 ALDON'S FACIAL EXPRESSION to gore running out of steam
Originally posted by defenderDX:
3:12 ALDON'S FACIAL EXPRESSION to gore running out of steam

I want Aldon Mic'd up next week
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I couldn't wait for this one, let me know if the link doesn't work and Ill fix it.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Micd-Up-NaVorro-Bowman-vs-Seattle/330077f7-5c46-4b94-8bc9-5319a0f24359

There should be a period after, "one," since these are two independent clauses. Then "let" should be capitalized, and there should be an apostrophe in "I'll," since it is a contraction for, "I will."

Contractions are wassist.
Share 49ersWebzone