LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Cards handed out during 49er vs. Seahawks game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
No offense to anyone, but from what I have seen the crowds at candlestick look a little more gangsta than where I'd want my kid to be. Sometimes it looks like a MS 13 convention up in the joint.
Liberal California...They have seats so you can sit. If they wanted you to stand there would be no seats...

This is lame. You would never find something like this at Arrowhead or Centurylink. And that is why they have loud stadiums
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
see why I cant wait for new stadium to open.
I understand seats are for sitting, and people pay good money to attend the game. But people also need to understand the atmosphere they are going into when they purchase the ticket. It's not a baseball game where you park your butt in the seat. You can't instruct thousands of people to not stand and get hyped for the game. Where is the homefield advantage in that? Probably why we have none at the moment.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I understand seats are for sitting, and people pay good money to attend the game. But people also need to understand the atmosphere they are going into when they purchase the ticket. It's not a baseball game where you park your butt in the seat. You can't instruct thousands of people to not stand and get hyped for the game. Where is the homefield advantage in that? Probably why we have none at the moment.

Yup its the same as going to a rock concert and complaining that its too loud and there are people standing in your way. NOO s**t! Its a rock concert and this is a football game. You aren't allowed to sit down!
I have trouble sitting on my couch watching football or rugby. When I got to a game I'll stand when I want to.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
No offense to anyone, but from what I have seen the crowds at candlestick look a little more gangsta than where I'd want my kid to be. Sometimes it looks like a MS 13 convention up in the joint.

Its not that bad. If you don't harass them, they will leave you alone. Its when rival gangs show up and start mouthing is when there is trouble.
Color me skeptical on whether or not this is real.
I had season tickets for two years, been to a good handful of games outside of that, including the game on Sunday. never once have seen that card. Stood the duration of the game on Sunday.

i said it in another thread but this seahawk "fan" was probably being an obnoxious a-hole and was reported by someone else.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nanticoke:
Originally posted by mattster03:
Question... does a standing crowd make more noise than a sitting crowd?

the article said it was given to seahawks fan

HAHAHA now that is funny!

Originally posted by LVJay:

No one in my entire section EVER sat down during that game...a SeaChicken fan in our row kept going out to get beers though...
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
....hell yeah! Lee Harvey....you.....you are a wild man.....that thing that you and your friend did with that cow.....I wanna party with you.

i didn't sit once the whole game, and didn't see anyone else sitting either!!!
If you want to sit stay at home. Shouldn't allow old people in the new stadium lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Originally posted by LVJay:

No one in my entire section EVER sat down during that game...a SeaChicken fan in our row kept going out to get beers though...

It would have been funny if the CAWK fan tripped and spilled all the beer
Share 49ersWebzone