There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cards handed out during 49er vs. Seahawks game

thought this article was funny!!!
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2013/12/9/5193238/49ers-hand-out-no-standing-cards
Question... does a standing crowd make more noise than a sitting crowd?
Originally posted by mattster03:
Question... does a standing crowd make more noise than a sitting crowd?

the article said it was given to seahawks fan
Wow, that's pretty sad. It also seems very counter productive to the ra-ra atmosphere they're trying to cultivate.
Old timers I tell ya
Pathetic..
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Old timers I tell ya

lol some old dude told us to sit down at the Divisional round last year v. GB.

We just ignored him and he called security. When security came i was in the aisle with two towels in my hand banging them against the railing going absolutely nuts while on Defense.

The security just looked at us and told the guy there's no stopping this madness.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Old timers I tell ya

We just ignored him and he called security. When security came i was in the aisle with two towels in my hand banging them against the railing going absolutely nuts while on Defense.

The security just looked at us and told the guy there's no stopping this madness.

lol, someone telling you to sit down at a football game. everyone should be standing and if you cant stand for a couple hours then you should watch the game from the couch.

"theres no stopping this madness"

You have got to be kidding me .
why go to the game old timers? why don't you sit at home with peace and quiet then? geezus
Originally posted by xtm059:
Old timers I tell ya

lol, someone telling you to sit down at a football game. everyone should be standing and if you cant stand for a couple hours then you should watch the game from the couch.

"theres no stopping this madness"

Exactly. If you don't like the ruffians, either pay for premo seats or sit at home. There was no stopping that madness, the stick is insane for playoff games.
I've never even seen one of these in my section. Pretty much the rule in the south end zone is if the people in front of you are standing, then you can stand.
Guys, everyone has a right to see the game that pays for the ticket. Some of us aren't as tall, so standing doesn't help, Some of us like to bring our girls, and love it that they are niner fans...but they want to see the game too....So we do ask, if the ruffian doesn't want to sit down then it will get bad. Not afraid to get us both kicked out
Old timers I tell ya

....hell yeah! Lee Harvey....you.....you are a wild man.....that thing that you and your friend did with that cow.....I wanna party with you. Seriously...keep up the good work!
Originally posted by GretalWins:
Guys, everyone has a right to see the game that pays for the ticket. Some of us aren't as tall, so standing doesn't help, Some of us like to bring our girls, and love it that they are niner fans...but they want to see the game too....So we do ask, if the ruffian doesn't want to sit down then it will get bad. Not afraid to get us both kicked out

if standing up doesn't help you see the game then i don't suggest you mouthing off to the big guy in front of you.