Great write up as usual Marv and sorry for your loss.
1) I put the INT about 75-25 on Kap (75) and Crabs (25) it may have been a pass similar to the one you mentioned to Boldin but it becomes a much less risky (both physically and offensivly) pass if Kap throws the ball over Crabs head instead of behind him. I am happy Kap is beginning to go through his reads more (when he gets time) because it helped us out in a few plays by him continuing his reads and receivers getting a second chance to get open. On another small note about Kap people need to stop complaining about his interviews and pressers. Its really getting old. So old the Cohn's have decided it was story worthy.
2) What bad can anyone really say about Gore because Ive heard the attempts to speak bad about him and he himself has proven them all to be bs. He may have lost a step or two but his phenomenal vision continues to prove speed isnt everything as the RB position.
3) I think you pretty much covered everything that needs to be said about Sherman, other then one thing, yes he looks great and makes some great plays, but how many of those "great" plays can be credited to his foul every play because they cant call them all mentality? Ive seen alot of great CB's and the thing that makes alot of those CB's great is not having to cheat to win... Just my opinion.
4) Crabs is looking good, not great but he is opening up our receiving game alot. Really relieved he is back.
5) Boldin is a beast the juggling catch while being held should be copyrighted to be called the Boldin, because thats been his style all along everywhere he played.
6) Bowman is proof that iron sharpens iron our MLB's are the best in the league without a doubt and Im almost believing Bowman has the upper hand against Pat as the better MLB. I wish they would have had a close up of Wilsons face when he realized Bowman was going to get him and he had no hope of getting away.
7) Dawsen is a workaholic apparently he practices kicking all the time to stay sharp in the crazy winds of candlestick, its definetely paying off.
8) I think the INT at the end of the game has boosted Wrights confidence and his play will elevate from here on out, I mean he just got to seal a game with a pick playing for the team he grew up rooting for he fulfilled a dream I can see him playing much better and possibly staying an extra year or two in place of another vet who plays a mile off the LOS because hes a little too slow to keep up with receivers. I Like Rogers aggresive style but he has not done much to impress this season at all.
9) I think we end up the 5 seed, Carolina just got knocked off there high horse and that can be disheartening and put teams in a funk one minute your untouchable the next people are saying WTF. My ideal playoff picture (being we will be a wildcard barring a miracle) for us would be Wildcard win @ Dallas (revenge for the 90's) Divisional win @ New Orleans (prove the refs cant save your ass in every game) an NFC Championship win @ Seattle to hear the 12th b***h go from the loudest fans in the NFL to sounding like a muted TV, and finally a Classic Super Bowl win against Denver b(gotta keep expecttions high right?)
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Dec 10, 2013 at 6:59 PM ]