There are 234 users in the forums

Anyone know how loud it was yesterday at the stadium?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Not sure if anyone measures the decibal level but from watching the game on TV everyone looked like they were standing and cheering the entire game. The fans seemed like they were screaming at the top of their lungs and it sounded LOUD!

it would be interesting to know how it compares to the Seachickens crowd, even if they pipe in the extra noise
they showed on the jumbotron from time to time. The highest I saw it get to I think was 127.
I dont think its even possible for the Stick to reach the seahawks level. The stadium simply wasnt built for noise.
No one knows because we don't give a sh!t about pointless crap like that.

/thread

• Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers:
No one knows because we don't give a sh!t about pointless crap like that.

/thread

yeah, pointless crap. in the end, it's all about the "W" but it's just interesting to know
Originally posted by HessianDud:
they showed on the jumbotron from time to time. The highest I saw it get to I think was 127.

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I dont think its even possible for the Stick to reach the seahawks level. The stadium simply wasnt built for noise.

The highest they showed was 129...but it wasn't real
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Really? Wow! That's pretty cool since it seems like 90% of the fans on here complain about how quiet it is plus we don't pipe in the crowd noise
It was so loud that Guinness is coming for the Candlestick Finale because apparently we're going to attempt to break the Seahawks noise record
Stick was rockin yesterday! My voice is still f**ked up

Originally posted by Harbaalke:

Greatest take on Seahawks fans ever. Bill Burr is the best.
Would it be possible to start an online fund and raise $ to buy 10,000 megaphones and hand them out to diehard Niner fans as enter opposing stadiums during the playoffs? I'd love to go up to Seattle with a crowd of rowdy Niner fans and be armed with those plastic stadium horns and blast the fake 12th with their own ear pollution. Anyone know Nfl rules regarding bringing trumpets to the stadium?
I was there. Noise was emphatic but never felt like deafening. I was sitting behind an endzone if that makes a difference.
[ Edited by 1swift on Dec 9, 2013 at 6:29 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
The highest they showed was 129...but it wasn't real

??
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Was at game and was impressed how loud crowd was for non playoff game finally fans showed up.
Share 49ersWebzone