LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

My new favorite 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Boldin is an actual tough guy, Sherman is a wannabe tough guy.

Hopefully we have him till he retires, make it happen Baalke.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I love Anquan Boldin but he needs to be careful when dealing with the refs. He could have gotten a penalty for slapping the hands of the ref away.

True. But unless they are breaking up a fight the refs don't have any more right to put their hands on the players as the players do the refs. Anquan was just trying to walk back to the huddle and the ref was getting himself way more involved in the game than a ref is ever supposed to be by grabbing him.
I think that the Seahawks game plan was to single up Crabtree and Boldin and double up on Davis much of the time. Then they wanted to rely on manhandling Crabtree and Boldin on the one on ones. It sort of worked on Crabtree except they got called with passing interference more than they probably thought they would (whine, whine). If they hadn't done those pass interference on Crabs, though, he and Kap probably would have burned them for some pretty good gains. And double teaming Davis worked pretty well for much of the game, but that meant they had to leave Boldin single covered and that didn't work so well. IOW, screw you Sherman.
Originally posted by 49erphan:
I think that the Seahawks game plan was to single up Crabtree and Boldin and double up on Davis much of the time. Then they wanted to rely on manhandling Crabtree and Boldin on the one on ones. It sort of worked on Crabtree except they got called with passing interference more than they probably thought they would (whine, whine). If they hadn't done those pass interference on Crabs, though, he and Kap probably would have burned them for some pretty good gains. And double teaming Davis worked pretty well for much of the game, but that meant they had to leave Boldin single covered and that didn't work so well. IOW, screw you Sherman.

The refs missed the biggest PI which would have put the ball around the Seattle 5 yard line when Maxwell basically face-guarded Crabtree, mugging him without making any effort whatsoever to turn and look for the football.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by SneakySniper:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Yeah, Justin Smith once got ejected for something similar in 2010 I think. A tight ass ref would have thrown him out.

Beat me to it.

vs the Chargers, Dec 2010 (TNF?)

yep that was the game where they also screwed the niners missing alex smith getting into the end zone on a scramble for a td
His passion is unparalleled.

An underrated play (that was called back by an illegal use of hands by Alex Boone) was a scramble drill where Anquan found a soft spot, caught it, headed north/south, and ran Earl Thomas over for an extra 3 yards. Anquan is a godsend, arguably an MVP of this team.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I see you trolling.

Nah, I jus dont like him.
The amount of times he had to break out of his routes to find the holes in the secondary for kap to fire at when kap was in trouble was really impressive.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Since07:
I see you trolling.

how any niner fan could not like him is incomprehensible. Dude does all his talking on the field. Not like he's out there talking s**t before or after games. I only wish we had more dudes with his intensity and passion on this team.

GTFO
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Dec 9, 2013 at 11:31 AM ]

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I see you trolling.

how any niner fan could not like him is incomprehensible. Dude does all his talking on the field. Not like he's out there talking s**t before or after games. I only wish we had more dudes with his intensity and passion on this team.

GTFO

During the press conf he said something along the lines of the defenders act tough but he is tough, maybe implying the jawing is a response
I see you trolling.

GTFO

Agreed, I'm just bummed we didnt nab him from arizona years ago. Dude is hard as nails, I remember him breaking his jaw and then continuing to play with his jaw wired shut. He takes it to any CB that wants to talk sh*t and makes them his b*tch. Sherman got punked yesterday countless times and all he could do was whine about it.
I see you trolling.

GTFO

Wow, a positive post from this guy?? Praise the Lord Hallelluiah ameeeen!!!
Like i have said since we acquired him, he has been my favorite WR for awhile now, even when he was a rival.

I remember all the nonsense fans here spoke of when we got him, attempting to say Harvin was a better WR than Boldin. LOL. Oh how opinions change quickly.
Money man Phil Dawesome!!
Share 49ersWebzone