LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 225 users in the forums

My new favorite 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Originally posted by SneakySniper:
His catch over Dick Sherman had nothing to do with Crabtree, it was one on one. He got the flag and made the catch.

Dick was stunned.

He had single coverage because of crabs being out there.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
love me some Q.
  • cools
  • Veteran
No question that Boldin should be the highest priority resign

Not only cosistantly productive, also great leader and tone setter
My Hawk buddy texted me yesterday, "BTW: Love Boldin. He is going to KILL someone before the game is over!"

His attitude is worth every penny. He brings that attitude, passion, toughness to an offense and you NEED that against a physical defense that gets away with prison rapes of WR's. Crabtree brings the physical as well; not as much attitude. I just wish we could incorporate more McDonald and even a big bodied Baldwin to the mix and just beat the hell out of them. Manningham, Williams, Patton, etc. were/are ideal in the slot only if they can get clean releases.
49ers got lucky Bolton did not get ejected....people have gotten ejected for less.

Damn shame they could not get him in his prime.
Originally posted by Empire49:
Originally posted by SneakySniper:
Anquan Boldin!

He's an amazing receiver and he makes big mouths like Dick Sherman eat s**t!

He just does not take crap from anyone, not even the refs!

49ers are fortunate to have him.

He didn't make dick Sherman eat s**t the first time they played.

Crabtree helped open things up for him against Seattle.

But yes, he has been great for us.

Boldin said himself that the difference this time was that in the first meeting they rolled coverages more, meaning he was doubled. He took Sherman on one on one yesterday and nearly got a 100 yards. That doesn't happen against Sherman. They better re-sign him as quickly as possible. He has exactly what we need in a receiver to beat Seattle. He's can intimidate Sherman, outmuscle him and flat out win one on one's with him. That's game changing against them. If Crabs can catch back on fire and Manningham or Patton can get it going this team this offense could become dominant again and we have a superbowl favorite again.
Where in the hellis McDonald? If he could find his game that would be flat out kryptonite.
[ Edited by barrymartin on Dec 9, 2013 at 7:50 AM ]
"It is what it is," Boldin said, according to the 49ers' website. "That's the way that I play. If guys want to pretend to be tough, then I look forward to it. Talking, that's just what they do, you know what I'm saying? So, I let my play speak for itself."
Boldin the Bomb!
Originally posted by Dshearn:
49ers got lucky Bolton did not get ejected....people have gotten ejected for less.

Damn shame they could not get him in his prime.

Have you ever heard him sing "When a Man Loves a Woman" Simply amazing!

Love this guy on our team. He has brought so much leadership, been vocal. Supported Kap so much through some tough times. I think this is the guy we need, i have been wanting a big bodied burner deep threat, and we can take our shot at trying for a Josh Gordon in the draft. But having Boldin and Crabs together for at least all of next year would be awesome. They both know how to get open. Not all about speed, this season has left me wanting size and speed. I am now just wanting smart route running. Team players/ willing to block. Re sign him for a couple years. Make it happen Baalke. We finally have two WR's that can flat out play.
  • thl408
That catch while being held was awesome. Dick tries so hard to win the mental game by trash talking and degrading the competition in between plays, that when Boldin gave it right back to him he had nothing to say. Watching Dick with nothing to say was, dare I say, more gratifying than when Vance trucked him in week 2.
Wow, lotta love for this guy, hes sherman 2.0 loud mouthed and is a dirty player. Id say a fifth of his catches are from pushing the DB.

No respect for him...
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
"It is what it is," Boldin said, according to the 49ers' website. "That's the way that I play. If guys want to pretend to be tough, then I look forward to it. Talking, that's just what they do, you know what I'm saying? So, I let my play speak for itself."

This. Boldin is a guy you know is tough as nails without him having to say a word. Find 1 or 2 more WR's like that to develop behind him and Crabtree for a couple more seasons along with Patton and 49ers will be good to go.
Originally posted by Since07:
Wow, lotta love for this guy, hes sherman 2.0 loud mouthed and is a dirty player. Id say a fifth of his catches are from pushing the DB.

No respect for him...

I see you trolling.
Share 49ersWebzone