LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 434 users in the forums

My new favorite 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anquan Boldin!

He's an amazing receiver and he makes big mouths like Dick Sherman eat s**t!

He just does not take crap from anyone, not even the refs!

49ers are fortunate to have him.
Originally posted by SneakySniper:
Anquan Boldin!

He's an amazing receiver and he makes big mouths like Dick Sherman eat s**t!

He just does not take crap from anyone, not even the refs!

49ers are fortunate to have him.

He didn't make dick Sherman eat s**t the first time they played.

Crabtree helped open things up for him against Seattle.

But yes, he has been great for us.
[ Edited by Empire49 on Dec 8, 2013 at 8:28 PM ]
I love Anquan Boldin but he needs to be careful when dealing with the refs. He could have gotten a penalty for slapping the hands of the ref away.
His catch over Dick Sherman had nothing to do with Crabtree, it was one on one. He got the flag and made the catch.

Dick was stunned.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I love Anquan Boldin but he needs to be careful when dealing with the refs. He could have gotten a penalty for slapping the hands of the ref away.

Yeah, Justin Smith once got ejected for something similar in 2010 I think. A tight ass ref would have thrown him out.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

I think there was a play Justin Smith was ejected for unintentionally hitting a ref. Some of them are power hungry.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Yeah, Justin Smith once got ejected for something similar in 2010 I think. A tight ass ref would have thrown him out.

Beat me to it.
def thread worthy
Originally posted by Ballistic:
def thread worthy

Lol just happy after a big win
Originally posted by Ballistic:
def thread worthy

Lol just happy after a big win
Make nice point about Boldin, especially with the great catch against Sherman

Responses:
1. Bring up a game at the beginning of the season and diminish what the player did
2. Bring up the possibility of a penalty in the game
3. This thread is terrible

Way to respond.
[ Edited by Niner3030 on Dec 8, 2013 at 10:05 PM ]

Give it up for Osgood... dude's a baller!
Im watching the game again right now.. at 10:30 left in the 4th, when Kap had that play where he broke like 3 tackles then hit Boldin for the first, Boldin was amped up, but there was a flag

The ref comes over to tell Boldin and Boldin yells something then the ref grabs him and he shakes off his arm all mad and walks away lol shwaggyy

Beat me to it.

vs the Chargers, Dec 2010 (TNF?)
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Beat me to it.

vs the Chargers, Dec 2010 (TNF?)

Yeah, I think that was it. The game Vincent Jackson roasted Nate Clements over and over again. Thank God those days are over.
Boldin has been the truth, now along with Crabtree, the 49ers have their best 1-2 combo at WR since...oh lawd its been a damn long time. I'm just happy he's here, he's closing in on another 1000 yard season, only needs about 80 more yards.
Share 49ersWebzone