LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

roman plz change it up

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i hate to say this but mario has sucked lately , why not put baldwin in the slot , also why will roman not adjust plays to a player strength , remember what lmj , did on that sweep play against the falcons, and why does roman use not use lmj in the flat sometimes as a flanker
What he needs to switch up is his 2nd and 10 play calling. We run up the gut almost every single time. It's pathetic.
your posting has.
Won't happen
I guess winning is never enough for some
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:

Winning doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement, come on
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Well we can improve in the offseason hopefully a team highers him as Hc and the redskins fire Shanny and we got ourselves a real Oc.
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Dec 9, 2013 at 2:07 AM ]
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Well we can improve in the offseason hopefully a team highers him as Hc and the redskins fire Shanny and we got ourselves a real Oc.
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:

Yeah, Shanahan is not OCing for anyone. The man has 2 rings as a HC. He's not Norv Turner.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Yeah, Shanahan is not OCing for anyone. The man has 2 rings as a HC. He's not Norv Turner.

Idk I see him taking a year or two off from HCing with how things have been going but don't see him meshing with harbs very well lol

Jed York needs to step in, sign shanahan to a 2 year oc deal and re assign roman as senior offensive assistent. Then explain it to harbs. Thats the only way we will get change.
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Dec 9, 2013 at 4:40 AM ]
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Idk I see him taking a year or two off from HCing with how things have been going but don't see him meshing with harbs very well lol

You guys, Harb and him would be perfect togather look how much he praised us after we beat them, someone is sucking up for a future job. And those superbowl wins had more do to with John Elway, T Davis, and Shannon Sharp and I could have coached those teams to superbowls. Final point he's about to share something with Norv Turner, it's called getting fired as a head coach twice, sounds like a future oc to me he's getting old too needs to consider not having the pressure of being the guy it all falls on.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

And how are we going to improve now? Not like we are adding people to the roster to fix the lack of speed at WR. MAN I wish they traded for Josh Gordon. We would be unstoppable.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Jed York needs to step in, sign shanahan to a 2 year oc deal and re assign roman as senior offensive assistent. Then explain it to harbs. Thats the only way we will get change.

My God no. Not Shanahan, he's practically derailed RGIII's career.

He's going to get Kap killed.
Share 49ersWebzone