LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Be honest...before the game, you picked __________ to win

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Be honest...before the game, you picked __________ to win

Anyone who picked seattle when its at NINERS, should be banned. Seattle is a good team, but not good enough to give up homefield advantagem f*ck em and f*ck the doubters!
I have to admit that SEA is still the better team; however, for this game I picked SF; and i went with my gut feeling. I just couldn't see those a*****es celebrating on my field. Just couldn't see it.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
I didn't pick.

I can't call games that are this tense for me.

Mostly, I just try to settle down and not die while watching.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I have to admit that SEA is still the better team; however, for this game I picked SF; and i went with my gut feeling. I just couldn't see those a*****es celebrating on my field. Just couldn't see it.

they are not better

if we don't turn the ball over we win.

last game we had 5 turnovers in seattle

game before that probably 4 including a field goal block for a td.

their offense never puts up big numbers

our offense just turns it over too much. clean that up and its close. if we take advantage of red zone this game isn't even close today.
Im always backin my 49ers though bad seasons N super bowl rings til death do us part ....
I always pick the NIners. I sometimes question my own judgement but I never pick against them.
I always pick the 49ers. The game Sunday was for the Big Boys.
I even had money on it. GO NINERS
Always pick the 9ers
  • Silky
  • Veteran
''We didn't project it to be this way,'' the outspoken cornerback said. ''We expected to blow them out but they got the benefit of a few calls tonight throughout the game, and that helps you especially on third down. We will see them again and it will be a different result.'' -Dick Sherman

Picked Niners at home.

Playing in Seattle always sucks BUT I hope we get the chance.
sour grapes for shermon but next time its a blow out in seattle for the niners
My prediction since yesterday was a 20-17 victory, I was only one point off!

Didn't give up on my team, always believed, Carroll won't get a win at our house.
Honestly been telling people the niners put it all together and beat the Seahawks at the stick and the clink to close out the season.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
I picked the Niners but thought it would be tough, didn't think it would be quite so close.
Share 49ersWebzone