LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 313 users in the forums

Be honest...before the game, you picked __________ to win

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Be honest...before the game, you picked __________ to win

I picked the Seahawks. I hated doing it, but I didn't think we were good enough to stop the hottest team in the NFL.
We beat them...it was close, but we won.
I expect a 12-4 finish and one helluva game IN SEATTLE, for the NFC Championship.
Niners, i always pick the niners to win even during the bad years.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
49ers. No doubt. This was such a huge game. We can't let them clinch the division on our field.
we will end up with 16 wins this season
Originally posted by jrg:
49ers. No doubt. This was such a huge game. We can't let them clinch the division on our field.

All of this
Arsenal FC
Originally posted by GNS1310:
I picked the Seahawks. I hated doing it, but I didn't think we were good enough to stop the hottest team in the NFL.
We beat them...it was close, but we won.
I expect a 12-4 finish and one helluva game IN SEATTLE, for the NFC Championship.

Niners. Seattle doesn't win in SF.

Plus, the Niners were acting like they wanted it all week. They showed a lot of determination. I don't think Seattle is as good as their record.
I have faith. I picked the 49ers, with the realization that the Seahawks are very dangerous, and we saw that on display in this game.

The 49ers are dangerous too and can beat the Seahawks at their place, but they will have to play their A game when they go to Seattle in the playoffs.

In the future Seattle will continue to be a thorn in our side, the 49ers FO can't afford to have a repeat of the 2012 draft or many misses in the draft for that matter.

Thankfully we have the FO, the coaching staff, and the players we do, we just need to keep it going.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:

This.
Originally posted by Empire49:

Plus, the Niners were acting like they wanted it all week. They showed a lot of determination. I don't think Seattle is as good as their record.

we're not as bad as our record
we should EASILY be 13-1 right now

we're not as bad as our record
we should EASILY be 13-1 right now

Well, with any semblance of an offense, we would have beaten Carolina. If not for the BS call against the Saints, we win that one too.

We got smacked around in Seattle and laid an egg against Indianapolis at home. I think we should be 12-2.

But we're 9-4,so..
[ Edited by Empire49 on Dec 8, 2013 at 5:57 PM ]
  • Chico
  • Veteran
chose my 49ers, it was 50/50 but felt the 49ers had the upper hand being at home and getting healthier. Having Crabby Patty back helped a lot. I don't think we beat them in their house if we see them in the playoffs though.
Doltier than Andy

This.

49ers 35, Seahawks 13 was my prediction. And it almost came close if we could have scored TD's instead of FG's. Well almost isn't going to cut it :)
Share 49ersWebzone