LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

offensive line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
why can't we block on 3rd and long
They actually played better this week. Kap frequently had some decent time in the pocket. We haven't see all those jailbreaks up the middle the last few weeks. I'm wondering if Iupati's abscence is part of this.
Actually, Snyder has played MUCH better than I thought he would.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
road grading and dancing-feet pass blocking are mutually exclusive
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Actually, Snyder has played MUCH better than I thought he would.

Apart from a few really bad whiffs, he's been solid. I was expecting a turnstile here but he's been remarkably effective.
Snyder has been ok.
Originally posted by ttyma0013:
Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.Drenched Limited Version Jerseys Available NowNFL Nlike Drift Fashion II Elite Jersey in StockShare our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!Enjoy the best online shipping experience www.efeelsports.com

We can't block on 3rd and long because of this ^^
They did well enough to win against a very good defense. They did their part. There is always room for improvement but they got the job done enough to help us win.
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
why can't we block on 3rd and long

Because, at, sometimes, you touch yourself?
i don't know what happened to the org. o line thread, BUT THEY DID GREAT pass protection!!!!

Originally posted by pdizo916:
i don't know what happened to the org. o line thread, BUT THEY DID GREATpass protection!!!!

What were you watching? Against one of the worst D's in the league, the O-line gave up 3 sacks and Gore averaged just barely over 3 yds/carry. Our O-line is way way over-rated.
Originally posted by ClassicNiner:
What were you watching? Against one of the worst D's in the league, the O-line gave up 3 sacks and Gore averaged just barely over 3 yds/carry. Our O-line is way way over-rated.

It's hard to tell if our o-line s*x pp, or we just telegraph a lot.... you know, send invitations to the d for most of our play calls.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
It's hard to tell if our o-line s*x pp, or we just telegraph a lot.... you know, send invitations to the d for most of our play calls.

Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

Yeah, I agree with that. Usually when they are running Gore up the middle, we all know beforehand.
We need to actually reshape the offensive line. Anthony Davis was repeatedly burned with speed rushes in the NFCCG. His frame was always better suited to playing guard while I feel Alex Boone has always been our second best Tackle after Joe Staley. Davis and Boone need to switch, Davis to RG and Boone to RT. Mike Iupati is either injured or overrated as his play was below average this year.I would love to see what joe looney could do in his place. At center Goodwin is gone so I think Kilgore will finally step up but I think another prospect needs to be drafted for competition and I even think Adam Snyder could probably be in the running for Center as well.
The O- line is overrated.
Share 49ersWebzone