LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Week 9 Power Rankings

Shop 49ers game tickets
Just found the latest power rankings. Glad to see the Niners ranked as an elite team, but the Falcons are overrated and the Giants are underrated.
WTF are Eagles doing so high? Just because they beat a downward spiraling team like the Redskins and had one good game against Dallas, waaay overrated to be ranked up there with a freaking losing record.

And Saints lost to a previously winless Rams w/o Bradford and their secondary was banged up. They deserve to drop several spots just for that alone.
what a joke
  • dj43
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
WTF are Eagles doing so high? Just because they beat a downward spiraling team like the Redskins and had one good game against Dallas, waaay overrated to be ranked up there with a freaking losing record.

And Saints lost to a previously winless Rams w/o Bradford and their secondary was banged up. They deserve to drop several spots just for that alone.

They still have all the guys that made them the Dream Team pre-season. I think that is why many consider them an elite team. On paper there is no excuse for them having played as poorly as they have the first 6 games. I fully expect them to be right there with Green Bay, New Orleans and the 49ers at the end of the season. The Dallas game is the way they SHOULD be playing, not the aberration we have seen so far.
Originally posted by dj43:

They still have all the guys that made them the Dream Team pre-season. I think that is why many consider them an elite team. On paper there is no excuse for them having played as poorly as they have the first 6 games. I fully expect them to be right there with Green Bay, New Orleans and the 49ers at the end of the season. The Dallas game is the way they SHOULD be playing, not the aberration we have seen so far.

I agree with Packers, Niners, Saints...but so far would rate Falcons surpassing Eagles in representing the top 4 NFC teams. Falcons showed they could beat the Lions at home as well when Detroit was looking for revenge to show their loss to SF was a fluke...didn't work out as they hoped. If Eagles made it, it would be a wildcard game after looking at their schedule and how inconsistent they've played so far.
Originally posted by dj43:

this is true. at the same time, the Cowboys aren't very good, and the Eagles were coming off their bye, which, under Andy Reid, has been an automatic win.

If they play to potential and get hot, they are a scary team that no one is going to want to play. But its too early to say which is the aberration, the Dallas game or the previous 6.
They have the Giants way too low and the Cowboys should be below Tampa and Chicago.
lol what site is this from?

the order should read Packers, 49ers, Lions, Saints, Eagles, Bears, Giants, Cowboys, Falcons, Panthers, Vikings, Bucs, Redskins, Cardinals, Seahawks, Rams

regardless of record, it should be about performance, strength of schedule, and efficiency of offense and defense.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Nov 3, 2011 at 1:09 PM ]
Isnt this the same guy/site who said a 0-4 Rams were the best team in the west?

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Isnt this the same guy/site who said a 0-4 Rams were the best team in the west?

Share 49ersWebzone