There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

So tell me again why Harbaugh passed up on Sherman/Baldwin

Really ? Sherman and Baldwin ?

Lol...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Who gives a s**t, Rogers, Brown, Culliver and Brock have been solid. You are gonna hit and miss sometimes, no one has a ace draft every year. I'm kinda glad Sherman isn't a 9er that dude is a jerk, how many 9ers can you say that about.
whoops.
[ Edited by eonblue on Dec 7, 2013 at 6:19 PM ]
This belongs in NFL Talk.
Originally posted by Jcool:
1. Seattle is not "hitting on all of theirs" 2. We have "hit" on far more then just Aldon and Reid.

Under Harbaugh? Please give an example.
Trent has the power over the draft. I'm sure if Harbaugh wanted someone bad enough he would get them. But for the most part Trent/Herbs have stayed away from Stanford guys
Originally posted by gunslinger8:
1. Seattle is not "hitting on all of theirs" 2. We have "hit" on far more then just Aldon and Reid.

Before you post these threads did you research how much turnover Seattle had to make the team they have right now?

Kap, Cully, Bruce Miller, Hunter, Lemonier off the top of my head. A few others that haven't got a shot yet, so the jury is still out.
To Harbaugh's defense about Dickie Sherman, HE as a CB wasn't rated as top 5 in his draft in 11', and to Dick Shermans credit, he has transformed himself into a good CB, Obviously 32 other teams passed him up 4 rounds worth all the way into the 5th round. Sherman is aided by a SOLID VERY GOOD FRONT 7.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Kaepernick, Culliver, Hunter, Miller, James. And while its still early: Lemonier, McDonald, Patton.
When I see Sherman in uniform, I'm reminded of lord helmet from spaceballs. I just feel like his helmet is to big for his body lol. Try to notice it tomorrow haha

because we dont draft douchebags
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Harbaugh only knew what these guys were capable of pre-PED.

Pretty much this. Sherman and Baldwin really aren't that good. IF Sherman weren't allowed to mug wide receivers, he'd be mediocre at best. He wasn't very good at Stanford and there's a reason he was a late round pick and all 32 teams passed on him more than 4 times. I remember seeing him get torched at the senior bowl and thinking to myself that guy really sucks. lol
You could look at history of the NFL it's filled with missed opportunities. Back in 1955 the Steelers had a rookie QB in camp that played catch on the sidelines with a teenaged Dan Rooney. Future owner Dan begged his father Art and coach Dan Kiesling to keep the rookie. Coach said no, the player was Johnny Unitas.
Aldon and Reid only?

Miller, Hunter, Kap, Cully.