LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

GAMEDAY CHANT

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Originally posted by sacninesixteen:
That's because first downs are quite an accomplishment to our team... supposedly...

We should have a mass orgasm on third down, in that case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhLT_YIVTtw
Originally posted by JD81:
Since our fans obviously don't know....

it so bad that the niners organization themselves has to tell all the bandwagoners how to act.
Originally posted by verb1der:
That "aaroooh arrooh..." s**t is annoying as f**k, are we the only fanbase that celebrates first downs?!

That's because first downs are quite an accomplishment to our team... supposedly...

And that "LETS GO NINERS LETS GO" chant is one horrible fckin chant, isn't that a baseball chant?

This is PRO FOOTBALL, saying "LETS GO NINERS, LETS GO" will not inspire, nor intimidate ANY team in the NFL. That is the worst chant ever for a football game, imo.

How bout we just keep it simple, and just do whatever it takes to get LOUD, and at the appropriate times! We dont need no sissy organized chants, lmfao.

You really are full of fail, here. It's not "Let's go Niners, let's go". It's just "Let's go Niners". Why would a baseball team chant "Let's go Niners"?

And you don't do it to intimidate other teams. You do it to rally our team. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That "aaroooh arrooh..." s**t is annoying as f**k, are we the only fanbase that celebrates first downs?!

And that "LETS GO NINERS LETS GO" chant is one horrible fckin chant, isn't that a baseball chant?

This is PRO FOOTBALL, saying "LETS GO NINERS, LETS GO" will not inspire, nor intimidate ANY team in the NFL. That is the worst chant ever for a football game, imo.

How bout we just keep it simple, and just do whatever it takes to get LOUD, and at the appropriate times! We dont need no sissy organized chants, lmfao.

You really are full of fail, here. It's not "Let's go Niners, let's go". It's just "Let's go Niners". Why would a baseball team chant "Let's go Niners"?

I like the old school days of

Goooooo.........9errrrrrss....then repeat
Originally posted by Eastbay9er:

it so bad that the niners organization themselves has to tell all the bandwagoners how to act.

LMAO. This is comedy. I've never seen a team have to do this before. Should be common sense to any football fan.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

LMAO. This is comedy. I've never seen a team have to do this before. Should be common sense to any football fan.

man it's embarrassing when I'm sitting next to opposing fans and the several idiots (niner fans that is) just yelling their asses off while the Offense in on the field!!!
then i hear the opposing fans just egging them on to get louder and what do they do?! they yell even louder, then they get mad when someone tells them to STFU and sit the hell down!!! SMH....
"BALLS!! DEEP!!"
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

You know which damn chant I meant! And I bet if u asked the players if that chant actually rallies them, they'd say hell no. lol

GTFO with that weak baseball s**t!!!
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:

man it's embarrassing when I'm sitting next to opposing fans and the several idiots (niner fans that is) just yelling their asses off while the Offense in on the field!!!
then i hear the opposing fans just egging them on to get louder and what do they do?! they yell even louder, then they get mad when someone tells them to STFU and sit the hell down!!! SMH....

Last season I almost got in a fight with another "49er fan" due to s**t like this....

Dude was walking past me in the aisle drunk as f**k and yelling at the top of his lungs while we were on offense. I said "Hey man we're on offense sshhh..."

He IMMEDIATELY gets hostile and says "Man I love my team I can cheer and yell if I want!"

I replied "Do you not understand that you need to be quiet when we're on offense? The offense needs to be able to hear themselves." He continued to be ignorant/drunk/bandwagonish and kept walking away while talking s**t.

I hate Niner fans.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I like the old school days of

Goooooo.........9errrrrrss....then repeat

Yep, that's the one, simple, to the point, and in days gone by was loud as hell. Also always liked the chant of "BULLSH**, BULLSH**" after a bad call/penalty...it's probably been 20 years since we've heard that one.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
3 and out all day, so don't worry about any chants.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

lmao. "If you hear the fog horn during play start celebrating, 9ers just scored."

If you really don't understand when to celebrate, stay home, watch the game on tv then during halftime, slit your wrists. please.
Ahhh-Oooo, Ahhh-Oooo, Ahhh-Oooo!!!! Lehhsss Goooo Niners!!
At least we are not St. Louis, those fools made a video to instruct their fans,
back in the Barry Bonds twilight, opposing cats would chant, ''STEEEER OIIIIIIIIIIIDS...............STEEEEEEEEEROIDS.............STEEEEROIDS...''
Share 49ersWebzone