LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 357 users in the forums

With four games to go...What is our final record? If not 12-4, who do we lose to?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

With four games to go...What is our final record? If not 12-4, who do we lose to?

Our final record will be decided on Sunday.
win against Seattle and cards, lose against bucs and atl
Originally posted by VA49er:
Our final record will be decided on Sunday.

I believe this is the best guess! The strongest team left on the schedule and if the niners win? They tend to play well on the road in tough games (when healthy) so I like the odds. But playing in NO and Seattle...yikes!
we will beat down the weakhawks 47-14 book it!
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
we will beat down the weakhawks 47-14 book it!

I just bet my mortgage on that exact score.

I'm feeling lucky.

• Liono
12-4, that has to be the most wins ever for a 6th seeded team. So if we have a better record than our 1st round matchup, we still get homefield advantage right, even if they are a division winner?
Originally posted by Liono:
12-4, that has to be the most wins ever for a 6th seeded team. So if we have a better record than our 1st round matchup, we still get homefield advantage right, even if they are a division winner?

nope....winning a division trumps having more victories than a division winner
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Liono:

nope....winning a division trumps having more victories than a division winner

That's OK...we get another game out of the deal!
Honestly I think we win out. Atlanta is still pretty banged up and their defense is atrocious. I still don't believe Carolina. They're playing better ball but, well, so are we. And: Carson Palmer.

Dude is a turnover machine and seems to always save his worst for big games.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
We win out. Guaranteed.

Share 49ersWebzone