LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

With four games to go...What is our final record? If not 12-4, who do we lose to?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

With four games to go...What is our final record? If not 12-4, who do we lose to?

Sorry - didn't think this one all the way through. Shouldn't have listed the teams in the poll.
[ Edited by Mankster on Dec 6, 2013 at 10:51 AM ]
i vote for Abe Lincoln
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
i vote for Abe Lincoln

I don't like the way it ended for him.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Even if we win out we end up 5th or 6th seed and probably would have to win 3 straight road games to make it to the Super Bowl. Considering two of those road games will be at New Orleans and Seattle, not likely the 49ers will make it to February.
Originally posted by BobS:
Even if we win out we end up 5th or 6th seed and probably would have to win 3 straight road games to make it to the Super Bowl. Considering two of those road games will be at New Orleans and Seattle, not likely the 49ers will make it to February.

We will lose to the Cardinals, get the 6th seed, and then that loss will serve as the springboard for a 3rd meeting with the Seahawks in Seattle.
I met shawn merriman last night. Dude looks like a Coke machine with feet.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
the homerism is strong here
I'll go out on a limb to predict we don't lose again this season. If there is a team that can come from the 6th seed and win the Super Bowl this season, it's the 49ers. It will be a high mountain to climb, but one they can scale if they limit their mistakes.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
We'll lose this weekend and to the cardinals week 17.

sorry guys, it has been written.

i see this team like the 2012 sf giants. good defense and opportunistic offense, battle back thru adversity and win it all. we've been thru a million injuries, aldons thing, kap being called out and were still in the hunt. were super talented and the pressure is off as far as being the top dog. the underdog role is perfect for this time. ride it to the top and destroy whoever gets in our way!!!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
the homerism is strong here

I acknowledge that no win is guaranteed. Honestly, it appears as if the Seahawks have our number right now. The Cardinals played us tough a few weeks back, and are playing much tougher right now. Those will be tough games, but I also have faith that the 49ers can pull 8 more victories out of their arses. Whether it happens, we will just have to wait and see. Go 9ers.

we may not win the west, but we will win the superbowl!!!
niners reached their peak last year. seahawks own this division!!!! Hawk fans gonna take over SF!!!!!
Originally posted by SeahawksFan123:
niners reached their peak last year. seahawks own this division!!!! Hawk fans gonna take over SF!!!!!

Another real quality post here by another quality seahawks fan. They act like they're playing the Vikings this weekend. I've never seen a more cocky arrogant bunch than Seahawks fans. Any of these b***hes ever heard of any given Sunday? Its not like the talent level between squads is that far apart. Its extremely close. The only difference is that Seattle has an unfair home field advantage. When was the last time Seattle won in SF? 2008!! But 49ers fans don't take that as an automatic win. We know and respect how good the Seahawks are. The same can't be said for these over confident, disrespectful Seahawks trolls. Sickening.
Share 49ersWebzone