LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

What No Way! (re Pro Bowl Ballot)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
pro bowl means nothing, now being named all-pro means alot
I'd rather our contract players did not make the Pro-Bowl. All it does is make them more expensive to sign. I hope Wicket, I mean, Wilson makes the Pro-Bowl.
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
Who cares about the Pro Bowl? If anything having our players selected will make them think they are underpaid, and will ask for money $$$$.

Exactly Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care about the Pro Bowl and If they are pro bowl then will ask for moneys$$$... the 49ers fans want the pro bowl our team? U dumb the 49ers fans... ... I rather the Championship for us and keep history for championship than Pro Bowl period!!!
Im predicting we get 7 this year. Vernon Davis, Joe Staley, Patrick Willis, NaVorro Bowman, Ahmad Brooks, Eric Reid, and Andy Lee. Spillman should make it, but probably wont.
we stuffed that ballot box the past 2 years under harbaugh, guess we're just not as into it this season. i personally dont care.
Let me know when the all pro team is selected.
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
Who cares about the Pro Bowl? If anything having our players selected will make them think they are underpaid, and will ask for money $$$$.

So true, lol, especially in today's day and age
The lack of voting representation is because our smart bandwagon fans know that once a player is voted into the pro bowl, it makes them ineligible to play in the Superbowl.
Aldon Smith spent the year in rehab.
Share 49ersWebzone