LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 199 users in the forums

What No Way! (re Pro Bowl Ballot)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
No Brock or Aldon Smith on the probowl ballot... No way, So I voted for all niners everyone else was in the afc do to this!!! Brock has had a great year, and Aldon when playing has looked good too better than most of those guys you can only vote for.
They did not start enough games.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
They did not start enough games.

how is LMJ in it than? Or Dan for that matter, Or Mario maham..
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Dec 5, 2013 at 7:51 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Running back: Eighth place: Frank Gore

Fullback: Sixth place: Bruce Miller

Tight end: Third place: Vernon Davis

Center: Seventh place: Jonathan Goodwin

Guard: Eighth place: Alex Boone

Tackle: Second place: Joe Staley, 10th place: Anthony Davis

Defensive tackle: Eighth place: Justin Smith

Inside linebacker: Third place: NaVorro Bowman, Fifth place: Patrick Willis

Strong safety: Eighth place: Donte Whitner

Free safety: Third place: Eric Reid

Punter: Second place: Andy Lee

Special teamer: Second place: C.J. Spillman

http://espn.go.com/blog/san-francisco-49ers/post/_/id/3166/49ers-pro-bowl-voting-update
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
No Brock or Aldon Smith on the probowl ballet... No way, So I voted for all niners everyone else was in the afc do to this!!! Brock has had a great year, and Aldon when playing has looked good too better than most of those guys you can only vote for.
Neither AD nor Brooks did something special this year.
Who cares about the Pro Bowl? If anything having our players selected will make them think they are underpaid, and will ask for money $$$$.
I don't put much stock in it at all.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
is op srs? Take off the homer glasses for a bit and reassess the situation.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
How does anyone actually still care about the pro bowl? What is this,1995?
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
Who cares about the Pro Bowl? If anything having our players selected will make them think they are underpaid, and will ask for money $$$$.

yeah, who gives a rats a$$ about the pro bowl these days. it's risking injury to our star players. I say just eliminate it but the NFL is so greedy. They want the money!

Originally posted by communist:
Neither AD nor Brooks did something special this year.

What?
Having fans vote on the Pro Bowl id Bulls-t!

Market areas like NY & Dallas have millions of more people to draw upon.

We know who our Stars are and come Sunday so will anyone who watches the game.
why does it matter im planning and hoping whatever niner players do make the pro bowl they have to be replaced bc they have practice and getting ready for the big game..!!
Originally posted by NCommand:
What?
so, given his 8.5 sacks, which is above avg and not more, he should be voted in?
sorry but quinn is much better.

i.dont care about their "different" positions. both of them are pass-rushers in the first place and thats how I and perhaps the majority of the voters categorize them.
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by NCommand:
What?
so, given his 8.5 sacks, which is above avg and not more, he should be voted in?
sorry but quinn is much better.

i.dont care about their "different" positions. both of them are pass-rushers in the first place and thats how I and perhaps the majority of the voters categorize them.

Oh well agree with you this is a sack-only based position re: the pro bowl. In the real world, 8.5 sacks for a SAM in "any" defensive scheme is fantastic. But yeah, all the WILL's will get in. I was questioning your "...Brooks did (nothing) special this year." He'll be an all-pro again this year and probably runner-up again for the pro-bowl.
Share 49ersWebzone