There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Harbaugh implores mocked fan base to make noise Sunday

Just remember to listen for the foghorn to know what's going on.
I SHALL MAKE NOISE STRIKING MY PINOT BOTTLES AND SLICING MY TALEGIO EXTRA HORD!
Originally posted by Dangeruss3:

fog horn means we scored, hope to hear it a lot
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Dangeruss3:

fog horn means we scored, hope to hear it a lot

Or hit a homerun.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
This is the problem when you have a team with the storied franchise you all are proud of in such a rich city. You're going to have a lot of season ticket holders and/or game goers who really don't know anything about football. Just for fun I looked at a lot of the season ticket holder prices (and charter prices for your new stadium) and they are unGodly rich. And I just don't imagine a lot of crazy loud fans with those kind of pockets.

You don't have to be a green ooze slime garbage pail kid to make noise.

The Warriors and Sharks have the loudest fans in their respective leagues without a bunch of green slime people filling the seats. The new stadium will follow suit.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I sat in the north endzone seats , we got pretty loud in our section , if it weren't for a few youngsters getting tossed out for smoking some pot, we would have had an incident free game experience ...we had some gangbangers in our section with the niner jerseys that had "San Bruno" on the back of em, they weren't too bad and didnt cause any problems .......but I did notice a few other sections weren't so enthusiastic about getting loud, lot of fans sitting on their seats and getting annoyed at the fans that would stand up and cheer after a big play ...I dont understand those lame ass fans?? ..they are the ones that need to stay home if they are annoyed by loud cheering

I'm with you on the cheering, everyone should make some noise. But there's no need to stand. It really makes no difference and makes it a pain for people with say knee problems all game. I hate that tradition.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I don't think the loudness will affect the SEA offense. They only have 2 types of plays:

1. Lynch run
  2. Wilson running around and buying time for someone to get open

They don't audible. Wilson creates his own audibles.

LOL. It's funny because it's true.

.......but it works doe.
Originally posted by baltien:
Originally posted by Joecool:
I don't think the loudness will affect the SEA offense. They only have 2 types of plays:

1. Lynch run
  2. Wilson running around and buying time for someone to get open

They don't audible. Wilson creates his own audibles.

LOL. It's funny because it's true.

.......but it works doe.
Well with play number 2 shouldn't we just chuck the WRs like SEA does since "it could be a running play?" Thus taking away Wilson's threat to pass?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
hat

Four score and seven years ago, Pete Rozelle brought forth on this playing field, a new game, conceived in contact, hits, and Ronnie Lott, and dedicated to the proposition that all players were "in play." Now we are engaged in a great civil war, with the current players, and the lawyers suing over CTE, dementia, and other ailments caused by collisions that most experts calls "car crashes", on each play. We are deciding whether any league, so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those (like Junior Seau, Dave Duerson, and others who we don't care to mention) who here gave their lives that that nation [er . . . league] might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. [Bill Walsh Field] The brave men [Paul Hofer, Hello], living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored [players] we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion [or in the case of Ronnie Lott, his pinkie]-- that we highly resolve that these [players] shall not have [died or have become paralyzed in the case of Jeff Fuller or have become injured like so many of them] in vain -- that this League, under a person that thinks he is God, shall have a new birth of freedom [it is now the No Fun League] -- and that football as we know it shall not perish from the earth.

I mean no disrespect to those that died during the Civil War, were injured during it, during Pickett's charge at Gettysburg, or any of other horrific battles during the "war between the states." I find it odd that we would equate a great orator, leader, and statesman, with football. My attempt and modifying the Gettysburg Address is merely to show how the game that we love is still just a game. The war analogy to football will never leave us.
They should run clips of footage where we've been mocked to make us extra loud and motivated.