LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

Poll: Will the Niners wear "Ear Plugs" next trip to Seattle? Maybe even N.O.?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Poll: Will the Niners wear "Ear Plugs" next trip to Seattle? Maybe even N.O.?

I think pretty much everyone heard the story prior to the Monday night kickoff that the Saints had custom earplugs made to help combat the crowd noise. Apparently it did not help much, but I'm sure the rest of the league took notice. The idea makes a lot of sense to me. Do you think the Niners will use this tactic next year at loud stadiums, or possibly even in the playoffs @Sea or @N.O.?
[ Edited by mattster03 on Dec 4, 2013 at 12:46 PM ]
Didnt seem to help NO.
Every team wears plugs..but I'm not sure their that sophisticated
Kap can just wear his Dre Beats through the game
Don't need special earplugs. More importantly just man up and play sound football.
Originally posted by stimpy:
Don't need special earplugs. More importantly just man up and play sound football.

This.

Do they benefit from the crowd noise? Yes. CLink is loud as hell, but the main reason the Seahawks win at home is because they're a good team. You have to match their level of play to win, period.

That stadium has been open since 2002. The crowd noise isn't anything new. When the Seahawks were bad, they lost at home. When they are good, they win at home. Like any other team.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by stimpy:

This.

Do they benefit from the crowd noise? Yes. CLink is loud as hell, but the main reason the Seahawks win at home is because they're a good team. You have to match their level of play to win, period.

That stadium has been open since 2002. The crowd noise isn't anything new. When the Seahawks were bad, they lost at home. When they are good, they win at home. Like any other team.

Exactly
Share 49ersWebzone