There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which 49ers defensive player will really step it up these next 4 games?

We just have to limit Lynch and the Hawks' ability to make big play after big play.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Dec 5, 2013 at 7:28 AM ]
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
We just have to limit Lynch and the Hawks' ability to make big play after big play.

they may have a Beast at RB ...but we have FOUR BEAST'S at LB
We have Wright and Brock playing at CB right... They might want to step up. You know the Seahawks will go after them.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
We have Wright and Brock playing at CB right... They might want to step up. You know the Seahawks will go after them.

Brock will get a pick this weekend, I like the fight in this guy

Is Brown going to be active? ...that would be great
i think Aldon is about to hit his stride. he turned it on last week, i think hes gonna be a monster from here on out and he wont be burnt out like last year in the playoffs hopefully since he rested 5 games
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i think Aldon is about to hit his stride. he turned it on last week, i think hes gonna be a monster from here on out and he wont be burnt out like last year in the playoffs hopefully since he rested 5 games

Hell Yeah !!!! Unleash the Beast !!!!!!! .....
Niners gonna get trounched by the hawks on sunday!! First name russell last name wilson. oline gonna manhandle sf weak dline easily. 38-17 hawks
Originally posted by SeahawksFan123:
Niners gonna get trounched by the hawks on sunday!! First name russell last name wilson. oline gonna try and cut block and and break some legs on SF's dline

I am pretty sure the word is 'trounced" moron. I went ahead and fixed your post for you.
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Dec 6, 2013 at 4:37 PM ]
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by SeahawksFan123:
Niners gonna get trounched by the hawks on sunday!! First name russell last name wilson. oline gonna try and cut block and and break some legs on SF's dline

I am pretty sure the word is 'trounced" moron. I went ahead and fixed your post for you.

seriously, cheap ass b*****ds. and for further reference hawksfan shouldnt use words he doesnt know