LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

Jon Baldwin Has Played His Last Game For The 9ers ?!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by pd24:
Kind of excited to see what he does in the camps and pre season. I want to see him on the field for an extended period of time. It's his last shot with us, I hope he can put it together this offseason and be a player for us.

For sure, it would be nice to have guys his size man handling the Hawks taller CB's for years...add in Boldin and then perhaps, Donte Moncrief...could have some big physical X & Z receivers out there making plays for years to come. But first things, first.

Considering he was recently waived after being acquired by detroit, I think his NFL career is over. Sad for the guy.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by pd24:
Kind of excited to see what he does in the camps and pre season. I want to see him on the field for an extended period of time. It's his last shot with us, I hope he can put it together this offseason and be a player for us.

For sure, it would be nice to have guys his size man handling the Hawks taller CB's for years...add in Boldin and then perhaps, Donte Moncrief...could have some big physical X & Z receivers out there making plays for years to come. But first things, first.

Considering he was recently waived after being acquired by detroit, I think his NFL career is over. Sad for the guy.

Wow. Just saw that. Definitely looks like his NFL career is a wrap.
Why is this being bumped?

• Jiks
Anybody that gets traded for AJJ is obviously not very good.
  • Dodub
  • Veteran
Baldwin is a hot poop sandwich and I'm glad to be rid of him. Ever since he was drafted the guy underachieved and made no true progression.
Watch the Saints game last year and that sums Jon Baldwin up for you. He had a smaller guy beat on one play and didn't make an effort for the ball. Then he bobbled an easy TD catch.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
He believed his own hype, but didn't do much to improve. These are men in the NFL, Jon Jon, not boys in college
Detroit released him d/t his inability to pass his physical (lingering knee issue). I guess that makes more sense in hindsight. But what a waste of a God-given ability!
failed a physical lol

seattle gonna sign him for info then dump him in 3 weeks

Originally posted by Dodub:
Baldwin is a hot poop sandwich and I'm glad to be rid of him. Ever since he was drafted the guy underachieved and made no true progression.

Hilarious that Detroit just cut him to.
Originally posted by Dodub:

What a waste.

I would of rather had AJ jenkins this offseason than him.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
What a waste.

I would of rather had AJ jenkins this offseason than him.

What's the chance of AJ Jenkins making this team?
Meh we are good at receiver now. Wouldve been nice if we gotten alshon jeffery though but its in the past.
Share 49ersWebzone